microkorg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• microkorg

Anyone have experience with this thing? I'm interested in getting one... How is it?

I've played around on one at a music store. Cool toy, but for another hundred bucks you could get something with a full size keyboard like an Alesis QS6.2. I'm getting ready to sell my old Yamaha so I've been shoppng around a bit. I think I'm going with the Alesis. A lot of bang for the buck.
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

i have one. if you can get it cheap, it is worth it for the vocoder alone. it sounds great.
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Our vocalist works as a studio engineer and just picked one up for basic synth stuff and the vocoder. He's really happy with it.
        sigpic

Comment

They say, the size of a man's amp reflects the size of his penis.. :ROTF:
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
            They say, the size of a man's amp reflects the size of his penis.. :ROTF:
            umm, bill, we're talking about synthesizers.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
              umm, bill, we're talking about synthesizers.
              Umm..Ok Tim..them too..

You keep rockin' brosesph..

Cock out with your rock out!!!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Then it's not the size of your organ, it's the size of the hall you play it in.

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002 View Post
                  I've played around on one at a music store. Cool toy, but for another hundred bucks you could get something with a full size keyboard like an Alesis QS6.2. I'm getting ready to sell my old Yamaha so I've been shoppng around a bit. I think I'm going with the Alesis. A lot of bang for the buck.
                  I would but.. I live in a dorm and I have almost no desk space and the only source of power is either from my pc by USB or by my desk since the power outlet is by that. Thanks for the suggestion though and thanks to everyone else!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason1212 View Post
                    Then it's not the size of your organ, it's the size of the hall you play it in.
                    That's true!!

OK, continue..I have a knack of turning all threads into this crap..

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                      OK, continue..I have a knack of turning all threads into this crap..
                      +1

- Newc

Comment

Working...
                      X