X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Peter Boyle

He was a funny man.

Thanks for the laughs Mr. Boyle
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

RIP
    Peter ruled! I aspire to be like his character Frank on Everybody Loves Raymond when I get older.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

He was a VERY funny man. And a very good man, too. I will definitely miss his comedic style.

RIP, sir. Thanks for the laughs and more.

Comment

Wow I also thought he was great in his role in everybody loves Raymond. Lately on Comcats they had been hyping sutf up liek "SO AND SO STAR IN FATAL ACCIDENT" when he ran someone over, so I was expecting to read some extra died. Sadly this time I was wrong R.I.P Peter

Comment

RIP.
          My favorite was the "Dueling Brandos" skit with Belushi on SNL.

Comment

The Putting on the Ritz skit in Young Frankenstein was classic.
            Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Bummer. RIP

Comment

That sucks, he was in two of my all-time favorite movies Young Frankenstein and Where the Buffalo Roam
                RIP
                Last edited by blindmuddy; 12-13-2006, 02:36 PM.
                http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

Yeah, I'll always remember him in Young Frankenstein. Never got into Raymond. RIP...
                  Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

That sucks... A pretty funny dude... Looks like he had a nice life at least.

Comment

Wow, that sucks. He was funny as hell. R.I.P.

Comment

I just read about this. I knew had been around for a while and played in Taxi Driver, but I never knew dude used to be a Monk!

He was funny as hell on Raymond...
                        Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

His portrayal of Hunter Thompson's crazy lawyer Lazlo in Where the Buffalo Roam is awesome. If you have never seen that movie I highly recommend it. Rip Mr Boyle.

Comment

FUCK!!!!..I just saw this..Oh, man that fuggin' sucks..Peter Boyle ..besides his name.. is one funny bastid..was.

RIP man...you ruled!!
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

R.I.P. He made Everybody Loves Raymond!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X