• Show
Clear All

I like liver..

Comment

Originally posted by guitarsjb View Post
      I like liver..
      Eeewww.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumRider View Post
        I originally joined this forum to get more info on a guitar that I've owned since 1989. I found a wealth of knowledge here, and contributed what I could with regard to MIJ Jacksons. When I joined, I figured that I would have nothing to do with buying/selling gear here because of my geographic location.

However, I ended up helping a couple of guys score guitars that were for sale in shops near where I live. I realized that international shipping wasn't that big a hassle, and asked Tekky (who was an admin at the time) to let me access the classifieds at that point.

I see Classifieds access as being the "icing on the cake".
        Pretty much the same reason I came here. I had a guitar that I had no idea how rare it was and these guys were able to figure it out. I didn't even know about the classifieds tell I was around 90 posts.

-Nate
        Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

I have been a member since 02 and I finally made a 100 posts. Put your time in like me

Comment

Congrats!
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by guitarsjb View Post
              I like liver..

I won't be eating over your house Jeri
              Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

+1. Never ate it but my Mom use to make it for herself when we were kids... The smell of it used to make me want to puke.

Comment

Working...
                X