Seattle is in for a big windstorm.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seattle is in for a big windstorm.

Just in time for tonight's game. We are talking 60 to 90 MPH winds. I sure hope my trailer is battened down.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Time to get some rope and a shitload of duct tape.
    Ahh nevermind... you've got enough lumber in your trailer to hold it in place.
    -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
      I know what I can do. I'll pound the necks of my guitars into the ground on both sides of the trailer. Then I will wrap rope around the bodies, toss the ropes over the roof and lash this sucker down.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

Just got a "Real Alert" on the TV. I'm supposed to turn to channel 24 for them to tell me that I'm going to get blown to hell.

Comment

If I were in your shoes, I'd make sure to stock up on beer and ice. This way, if the power goes out, your beers will not suffer.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Hang in there *no pun intended*

You must protect the pile o' plywood... err I mean you guitars.
            j/k

Make sure you didn't leave anything important outside... might not be there later. And stay away from your windows. Never know when some flying debris may decide to make a visit.
            -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
              If I were in your shoes, I'd make sure to stock up on beer and ice. This way, if the power goes out, your beers will not suffer.
              thats what I do everytime a hurricane comes our way. your trailer should have metal straps underneath it connected to anchors, if not, get more beer, more ice and a crash helmet
              I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

I'm going to die. I have really, really big trees. You know you're in trouble when the trees at longer than your trailer.

Comment

So what was the logic in building a non dome stadium in Seattle, have the locals/politicians told so many people that the weather isn't as bad as everyone thinks, that they are starting to believe it. earlier this year a flood now a typhoon, I guess locust are next.
                  I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Here's how it works up here in winter. You have about a two hour window of alright weather between storms. I think Quest Field is just a stupid design regardless of whether it is domed or not. It's artsy-fartsy.

Comment

Game on. Maybe:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: Oh, where's the dome. It's a regular flood.

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post

Comment

Good thing I got out of there. It was rough taking off, but not as bad as landing. I just left SeaTac as they were putting the Christmas trees back in the terminal!
                          Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I live in Seattle too. Its dumping right now.

Comment

Please give me a link to the wind speeds.
                              My daughter lives in Seattle.

Comment

Working...
                              X