Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Think yer good 'nuff to be in this kid's band...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think yer good 'nuff to be in this kid's band...

I thought my kid was amazing and he certainly is for what he does..Black/Death/Thrash metal..and I'm a very proud Pappa!!

But, check out this little fucker..reminds me of my of my 'ol VH trib bro, very similiar in style..check out this kid's dynamics and feel..this kid was BORN to fuggin' play.. ..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8cvKImVadE

Maybe VH should keep Mike in the camp and give Alex's throne to this 7 year old kid..what do ya think of that!!

I'd love to throw down with kid on bass..I know we'd make some great noise.

I bought a bass for Vinny for Christmas..I'm going to throw LOTS of funk and fusion at him..I need to expand his horizons a tad..and I certainly will..
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Who is this kid..being on the Johnny show..This kid must be someone very well known now..I know E follows these kinds of drummers..

I'm drawing a blank..he must be well established..I assume.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Horns,I think this kid was on a 60 minutes episode when he was 4 years old or something like that.I know I have seen him on tv several times........
      Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Very Cool..I must show my son this tonight. This would actually piss him off..he has a very competive and proud nature..hmmm wonder where he got that from.

He likes to show off at GC..he wants me to take him tomorrow..he ALWAYS gathers a crowd and the guys that work there love him..he goes to Guitar Center like he's going to a gig..He practices for it and everything..he'll play for about 5 minutes then talk to everyboby for a half an hour..

Thanks for the info!!

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
              everything..he'll play for about 5 minutes then talk to everyboby for a half an hour..

:ROTF:

One day ,if I have a son,I'll start teaching him guitar playing,when he's 3.He's gonna have no choice
              I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by Norton View Post
                :ROTF:

One day ,if I have a son,I'll start teaching him guitar playing,when he's 3.He's gonna have no choice
                I know..exactly..

Comment

Check this 4-year old out!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWlSL...related&search=

A~
                  All hail the 'King'
                  R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

He`s really good...
                    Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Originally posted by STLKINGV View Post

Yeah Igor..Go Igor Gooooo...

Vinny is more advanced than Igor, but not when he was his age..he's on Vin's heals tho..Vin loved watching him, and thinks he's awesome..his sticks are as big as his arms..he's a cute lil' guy..with a HUGE heart..he's got grooves!!

Comment

thats very impressive
                        my kids go without food so i can collect guitars

Comment

Working...
                        X