The object of my fantasies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The object of my fantasies

Okay, while in NYC today with my kids to see the Christmas show at Radio City, we were standing on line to get into the building. Where we were standing in the line was the stage door. While waiting, we saw numerous people entering and exiting including musicians from the orchestra and also a few of the Rockettes. Man, they were hot.

Every time the door opened I got to look in. The last 2 times the door opened, I was able to see a woman standing at the top of the steps inside the door. I thought to myself, man she looks hot, I know I've seen her before. I even thought to myself that she looked like Faith Hill, who, as this thread states has been the object of my fantasies for a long time now. I then thought, "what the hell would she be doing here, that's not her!" Just then the door opened again and who walked out but Tim McGraw, along with three young girls (their daughters) and Faith Hill. I couldn't believe my eyes. Man she looked good! There she was, the object of my fantasies standing no further then 6 inches from me as she passed even brushing against my arm as she passed. Everyone around us realized who they were but were classy enough not to raise a stink considering they had their small daughters with them. I did make eye contact with them as they passed and moved back to let them pass. Tim gave me a smile and nod as he passed and Faith smiled also.

They hopped in a large black SUV, apparently changed their jackets and took off walking down the street (51st street) with their kids in tow.

I know this is not world shattering news, but it was pretty cool. Not to mention that I came in contact (literally) with the object of my fantasies and desires.
    Last edited by jrnic; 12-17-2006, 01:43 AM.
    Guitars:
    Charvel: USA Pro Mod Slime Green
    1988 Model 2,
    Jackson: Dinky HSS 'Blue/Orange Flame'
    RR3
    Gibson: 1978 Les Paul Spl Dbl Cut
    1992 LP Studio 'Lite'
    2005 SG Special

PS: to my above story........The only reason we got on that line at that time and found ourselves in front of the stage door was because when we parked our car, we realized we had about an hour to kill. We took a walk to 48th street first and checked out all the guitar shops. We went into Sam Ash and Manny's music. I have to say I wasn't impressed. The Sam Ash looked exactly like the others I have been in on Long Island. The same guitars on the walls etc.... Even Manny's was not impressive. It was cool seeing all the pictures on the walls of all the famous musicians who have shopped there. I know they are owned by Sam Ash, but come on....the same exact guitars for sale there too. I was hoping to see some cool different guitars, maybe even some vintage stuff. But it was exactly the same stuff you would see at ANY Sam Ash or Guitar Center. A little disapointing. Actually, Sam Ash "owned" the whole block. at least 4 seperate Sam Ash stores covered the block. One store for each type of category. One for Guitars, one for Brass/Woodwins, one for drums...etc.

I remember going down there to 48th street back in the early 80's. Much better then. I guess I was expecting too much!
    Guitars:
    Charvel: USA Pro Mod Slime Green
    1988 Model 2,
    Jackson: Dinky HSS 'Blue/Orange Flame'
    RR3
    Gibson: 1978 Les Paul Spl Dbl Cut
    1992 LP Studio 'Lite'
    2005 SG Special

Comment

...and you'll never wash that arm again! Sigh.....
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
        ...and you'll never wash that arm again! Sigh.....
        :ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:
        Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Have you guys seen the "Sore loser" video of Faith Hill ?? Changed my perception of her. Still hot !!!!

Comment

Working...
          X