Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SULLY, you've got less than 12 hours or else

Dude,
    I scored you something so ridiculously cool , for you that is, i personally hate it, so you have until 5 minutes before tomorrow's kickoff of the early games to prevent me from blowing it up with a couple of quarter sticks of dynamite I scored from this dude I know right in front of my house at 9:56 a.m. pacific time as I have been leaving you messages. Call me on either line at any time of day or night as I will be up all night on this particular evening and if you call
    and give me your addy for the 17th time I will send it, no call, then Mr. Solo has 4 minutes to claim it, and then Ka-fukkin' boom!!!!!!!!!!!!! Early wake up for the whole block-lol
    I love the smell of quarter sticks in the morning. I have never been more serious, so you have both of my numbers, same with you Mr. Solo, this great find will be blown up unless you claim it.
    You're welcome,
    The management
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
    Dude,
    I scored you something so ridiculously cool , for you that is, i personally hate it, so you have until 5 minutes before tomorrow's kickoff of the early games to prevent me from blowing it up with a couple of quarter sticks of dynamite I scored from this dude I know right in front of my house at 9:56 a.m. pacific time as I have been leaving you messages. Call me on either line at any time of day or night as I will be up all night on this particular evening and if you call
    and give me your addy for the 17th time I will send it, no call, then Mr. Solo has 4 minutes to claim it, and then Ka-fukkin' boom!!!!!!!!!!!!! Early wake up for the whole block-lol
    I love the smell of quarter sticks in the morning. I have never been more serious, so you have both of my numbers, same with you Mr. Solo, this great find will be blown up unless you claim it.
    You're welcome,
    The management

Tommy,

I'm sure he's not avoiding you ..he has really odd hours with the new job so he is away from the JCF and his Cell quite often.. Sundays and Mondays he's off work ..but last Monday he had to work for another colleague..... He doesn't have JCF access from the office ..

Kev
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

ah...that explains the lack of the Sully around here as of late
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Any chance Sully can get toejam a job?
        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy B View Post
          Any chance Sully can get toejam a job?
          LOL I've got a job that mostly involves working from home!
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Are you hired by The JCF?
            Henrik
            AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

No, the JCF is a non-paying job. If I were paid by the JCF, I'd be a millionaire by now. :ROTF:
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Hehe.
                Henrik
                AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Sully not only pulls off the call early, but i passed out cold around 7 a.m. studying the weather channel for todays games (i know , I'm not too fukked up up am I/-lol) and he makes it the call at 9 ,wakes me up and bets were put in as well. No quarter sticks, but after tonite's game -chargers-chiefs, i may have set a couple off, it was a good day so far.
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                  X