A few pics from tonights show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few pics from tonights show

As you may recall, I didn't play great at our last show..well I more than made up for it tonight!! Our whole band had a great night and kicked ass!! is it just me or has photobucket been FUNKY the last couple of days??

Here ya go:

Me with my big solo moment LOL

Our bassist and guitarist

And..this is how comfortable I have become with our new guitar player..we really seem to connect onstage!! We play the outro verse of a song like this...cool trick I think..takes MUCH practice though LOL..tonight was the first time we did it LIVE.

Go Chronicles of Mayhem!!

Awsome Jeri Looks like you & the band Kick some ass tonight on Musical front as well as for the show!
    According To The Prophecy

Comment

Kick ass!!!
      If a fat girl falls in the forest, and no one is there to see it, do the trees still laugh??

Comment

I knew you'd come good, Jeri.

Awesome stuff. See? Everyone said to get back in that saddle, and you kicked ass when you did
        Hail yesterday

Comment

The last trick you doing is copied from The Offspring... but, it sugar...
          Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Originally posted by Special-K View Post
            The last trick you doing is copied from The Offspring... but, it sugar...

That goes a lot further back than The Offspring...And try doing it when the other guitarist is left handed!!!
            Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Originally posted by stevieb91 View Post
              That goes a lot further back than The Offspring...And try doing it when the other guitarist is left handed!!!

dont know who that is but first time I saw it was RacerX but Paul and Bruce would do some intense shit that way too

Jeri - Glad you guys nailed after the previous dissapointment....
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

First time I saw that trick was 1978: Nils Lofgren and his brother.

Comment

Originally posted by 5074charvel View Post
                  First time I saw that trick was 1978: Nils Lofgren and his brother.
                  I was in a band with Eric Lofgren.

No relation though!

- E.
                  Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                    dont know who that is but first time I saw it was RacerX but Paul and Bruce would do some intense shit that way too

Jeri - Glad you guys nailed after the previous dissapointment....
                    Yep, Paul and Bruce did it but it was more like Paul came up beside but behind Bruce and they'd both face the crowd and do it. Insane!!

Congrats on a great show Jeri! That and doing a pretty cool 2-guitar maneuver as well! Made the audience go , didn'tcha?
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I didn't know Elvis came to your gigs!!
                      Nice pics Jeri. Looks like one of those GOOD gigs.

Comment

Judas Priest does that also.
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                          Judas Priest does that also.
                          Jimmie & SRV too

Vai/Weiner/MacAlpine/Sheehan

I had no idea so many bands were ripping off the Offsprings stage show!
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

Looks like a great gig sis! Congrats!
                            My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Working...
                            X