need an excuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need an excuse

turning up to the parents' house is usually considered mandatory, but i've volunteered for overtime because it's x3 rate. i'm doing 10 hour shifts which because i live 13 miles away and there won't be any buses, i won't be able to attend. they were pissed that i didn't attend on my birthday, now xmas too. what excuse can i give?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Easy. The Truth.
    Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

"You want the truth? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"
      "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Ah, Jack. He's cool.
        Henrik
        AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Tell your parents that your boss was really in a bind and asked you to help him out so you had to work OT. You agreed because it's vital to your contined employment and/or future promotions. Or, you could just tell them you were abducted by aliens.

You should be ashamed. Lying to your parents.
          "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
          I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Be honest TBH i'd work over christmas if I could.....

Do you Have to work? can't you visit them on boxing day or summit....

I have to now be woken up on xmas morning and will liekly go down the pub aswell muhahahaha..........

Ozz

Comment

10 hours at tripple time? Become Orthodox for a day(celebrate Jan. 7th) and pack the bank!!
              Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Tell them you need the overtime pay for your growing crack habit! :ROTF::ROTF:
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

So you're making all this coin? Then we don't wanna hear you bitch anymore about expensive UK Jacksons! :ROTF:
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Use the one I used to enable me to miss 58 days of fifth grade school-

"Mom??? Mom??? I feel sick. I feel like I have a fever" ( have trust lighter for ther"mom"eter)
                    if any non belief comes into play.
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                      So you're making all this coin? Then we don't wanna hear you bitch anymore about expensive UK Jacksons! :ROTF:
                      not at the end of jan i won't. after that payday, i'll continue bitching as normal
                      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Damn!
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                        X