My Other Passion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Other Passion

I had to fly to ABQ (dont ask me to spell it) Last week. Brought the GF to pick up my friend. She did the filming. We painted his Ibenez while he was here but thats for another thread. So I thought I'd post some vid of our flight. This was shot around the flagstaff area of AZ, lots of clouds around 7000' we flew on top most of the way.

Video Link (8.7MB)

No mile high club stuff?

Comment

Cool video!! It would be cool to take the controls of a plane sometime...... If I hit the Powerball, I will inlist in flight school.... I wanna helicopter.. .........For deer hunting.....

A~
      All hail the 'King'
      R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

Cool video.
        Thanks for sharing.
        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

hey, that's awesome!!!!! thanks for posting that! i was in albuquerqeuqeuqeuqeuqeuqeuqe not long ago, and took video as well; but i wasn't flying...

http://www.sullyville.net/videos/flight.mov

http://www.sullyville.net/videos/landing.mov

the landing video will show some flashes off in the distance; it's lightning, but my camera couldn't pick it up too well.

sully
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Hey, nice wing!

Cool video. On the teeny computer screen, the approach sort of reminds me of Sucre, Bolivia. Exept the Andes are kinda bigger. Now that I think about it, landing in Sucre reminds me a lot of what a carrier landing must be like.

Which also reminds me of many many more reasons why I'm not a pilot.

Cool video!
            Keith
            The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Working...
            X