Here's a tongue twisting little challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's a tongue twisting little challenge

Here's a backwards phase, spoken by Adrian Edmondson in the movie "Guest house paradiso". He actually rehearsed this line speaking backwards so his mouth would have the right motions when the scene was flipped over. Here's the actual phrase, try saying it loudly and then flipping it over to see what it says.

"tnemem noem sookska."

I got this from the Making of "Guest house paradiso" when Adrian Edmondson in rehearsing the line to be used in one of the fight scenes in the movie that was going to be shot backwards.

For those who know the movie, it was during the kitchen fight. Here's the link, look very closely for the backwards filmed scene.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I'm dying to see how many of you get it right.

excuse me one moment
    MOSH ON
    DAVE
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazer View Post
      Here's a backwards phase, spoken by Adrian Edmondson in the movie "Guest house paradiso". He actually rehearsed this line speaking backwards so his mouth would have the right motions when the scene was flipped over. Here's the actual phrase, try saying it loudly and then flipping it over to see what it says.

"tnemem noem sookska."

I got this from the Making of "Guest house paradiso" when Adrian Edmondson in rehearsing the line to be used in one of the fight scenes in the movie that was going to be shot backwards.

For those who know the movie, it was during the kitchen fight. Here's the link, look very closely for the backwards filmed scene.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I'm dying to see how many of you get it right.

Never heard of it.... but now I have to watch the whole movie!!!:ROTF: Looks funny as hell...

Comment

Originally posted by wulfe13 View Post
        Never heard of it.... but now I have to watch the whole movie!!!:ROTF: Looks funny as hell...
        Only if you like swearing, purile toilet humour and pointless acts of extreme violence........

Comment

Adrian, and Rick are from "The young ones". Loved that show.
          Why hunt ... when there is no machine gun season?

Comment

Bottom was good too. And Filthy Rich & Catflap.

And of course, Adrian co-sang the theme to Absolutely Fabulous
            Hail yesterday

Comment

"Candle in the eye!" that was the best bit of the movie.. I still find it very funny

btw, talking about tongue twisters:
              "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Originally posted by AfterForever View Post
                "Candle in the eye!" that was the best bit of the movie.. I still find it very funny

btw, talking about tongue twisters:
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBfYW_CnYSw

oh my god...the guy in the pink!!! :ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                X