holiday concert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holiday concert

hey everyone just stopping in before i head to the school. tonight the school band, chorus, and jazz band are putting on a 'holiday concert'. we are playing all christmas music. ill be playing percussion tonight. however if this new bassist (who sucks...alot) messes up a lot i might just take his place
    Last edited by slayer32390; 12-22-2006, 11:45 PM.

Break a leg dude, and fill us in afterwards!
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Post pics
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

sorry no pics this time guys! it wasnt all that spectacular except for a solo battle during the jazz band set between two saxophone players it was pretty cool. there also was a drum solo by one of the jazz band drummers...it sucked also the band directors son, who is about 12 or something, played a "jolly old saint nicholas" on the french horn. which is a really hard instrument to play. and considering hes 12 it was really good. that kid is giong to rock when he gets to high school my favorite moment from this concert (other than half the band going to Pizzeria Unos afterward and just going fukkin crazy) was when another percussionist didnt show, and so i had to sight read his timpani parts but i pulled it off and it sounded decent. so that was that. another concert overwith...i have another one for the school band on january tenth....right before mid-terms

Comment

sorry no pics this time guys! it wasnt all that spectacular except for a solo battle during the jazz band set between two saxophone players, that was pretty cool. there also was a drum solo by one of the jazz band drummers...it sucked and the band directors son, who is about 12 or something, played "jolly old saint nicholas" on the french horn. which is a really hard instrument to play, and considering hes 12 it was really good. that kid is giong to rock when he gets to high school my favorite moment from this concert (other than half the band going to Pizzeria Unos afterward and just going fukkin crazy, we had a dance off:ROTF: ) was when another percussionist didnt show, and so i had to sight read his timpani parts but i pulled it off and it sounded decent. so that was that. another concert overwith...i have another one for the school band on january tenth....right before mid-terms...total

Comment

Working...
          X