Need your eagle eyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need your eagle eyes

I just received this guitar. Would you guys do me a favor and look at the photo of the headstock? Do you notice anything? Thanks. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...5437&rd=1&rd=1
    I am a true ass set to this board.

I think there's nothing wrong.There's a paler area in one of the pictures.But that area's not pale in the zoomed headstock picture.There's a reflection that blocks the logo area,but it's not the pale area that's on the whole guitar picture.I don't think there's a problem.
    I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

It looks like the bottom point was shaved off.
      "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
      I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Yup.

To my eyes, the nut looks wrong as well, but that could just be the angle....
        Popular is not the same as good
        Rare is not the same as valuable
        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

The nut is fukked up. I am not a happy guy. This should have been disclosed. I know it's only a $100 guitar, but this sucks.
          Last edited by fett; 12-21-2006, 06:21 PM.

Comment

"Made In India"... what was you expecting?
            Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

That's not the point and you know it. Oh, and I can't find the trem arm.. The body is solid and it would have been a very neat guitar. I would not have bought it if I knew the neck was fukked up.

Comment

Damn, that sux. Someone with a 502 feedback should know better. Shame on that seller.

Comment

So BILL, (very curious here), why do you buy these guitars? I honestly don't want to insult you, but I can buy guitars like that every day in pawnshops for somewhere in the $50.00 range. Do you buy these things to play? For parts? What? I honestly just don't get it. I know it's nobodys biz except yours, so feel free to tell me to fuck off.
                  My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Comment

The nut itself looks fine to me. It just looks like someone tried to put a Floyd nut or some type of locking nut shelf behind it, maybe?
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Fett, if it bothers you, get a nut like this one:

Comment

Looks like a homemade Buzz Feiten Put a locking nut on there to cover up the hack. You MUST have one laying around no?

Comment

Sand it down a little if it's that bothersome.
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

That sucks man. It's not something you see in the photo unless you go looking for it either. However I would send a message to the seller asking him where the whammy bar is and why he didn't disclose the damage by the nut.

Comment

Working...
                              X