Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fett View Post
    A console TV? You do like your oldies.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
    That is the tv my parents gave me in 1988 as a wedding gift. It has been throught the divorce and has been in several different houses and apartments.

A few months ago, Kathy went to turn it on and it sparked and tripped the breaker. She thought, "Oh thank God. Now he'll have to go buy a new flat screen."

No such luck. I found that the cat had chewed the power cable. I opened the back, and respliced the wires. Perfect! This tv won't die.:ROTF: Why spend the money on a new tv when that money could be used for a new guitar?
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I luv ya, man. I decided to send an e-mail to the seller today. I didn't demand anything. He lives in Wash St. Let's see if he is a Strarbucks kinda guy. Whatever that may turns out to mean.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
      Last edited by fett; 12-22-2006, 03:35 PM.
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

It's chewed up even worse than the picture shows. Ah, who needs to adjust a trussrod anyhow?
        Truss rod adjustment would be on the bottom at the neck heel. You'd have to take the neck off to do it on your guitar.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

It does need to be adjusted. And it doesn't need a strap. Or strap buttons, for that matter.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

I got a response from the guy. He was sorry about that. Turns out he really didn't take a good look at the guitar before he dumped it. He'll send the arm after the holidays. Oh well, at least it's not plywood.

Comment

Some of my other Squires from that era have the same shape. It hasn't been shaved.

I see i didn't know....to my eye it doesn't seem right but that's moi.

Comment

Originally posted by Norton View Post
                No,It's a Squier
                ??? sometimes, i just ain't not from the same planet as you guys.

Comment

This guitar is a genuine POS. I took it apart. I thought I would try a few necks I have. None of them fit. It's like they made a unique Indian neck route. The loaded body weighs 7 pounds. It's solid very heavy wood. I do like the paint job, however. I guess, I'll fuck around with the original neck. The pickups are something I have never seen before. It's a piece of junk that I will make better. At least, it came with a nice gig bag.

Comment

Looks like it once was a string locking nut there...

Comment

Hey fett, you think you can sell me a strat body?

Comment

Working...
                      X