Transformers Trailer!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transformers Trailer!!!

http://video.vividas.com/CDN1/5029_paramount/en/web/ or http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/transformers/

Alot darker looking than I thought... Looks cool!!! Maybe they're trying to appeal to the original fans who are now in their 30's and early 40's....

I saw this clip earlier today and can't wait to see the film, just showed the clip to my son and he's really excited about it.
    www.myspace.com/historyofheavymetal

Comment

Before we begin, I'm a huge fan of Transformers and have enough of the originals from my brother to where I could sell them and buy a Jackson Cuustom shop guitar Anyway, I was really ready to write this film off as crap. That trailer has in part renewed my faith in it, but I kinda wonder how it will be. Just look whos directing it. And was I the only one who the liked the originals soundtrack?

Comment

Thanks for the clip. I can't wait till this comes out.

Comment

I own the original soundtrack soem good songs on there the touch and dare are a bit cheesy, but some of the other ones like specter generals stuff and nrg's shit is pretty good imo......

I also thought the original film was/ is great one of the few films I can watch over and over and not get tired of it....

The trailer looks ok but If that red/blue robot is prime he doesent look right as anything but the original truck....

Ozz

Comment

Originally posted by ozzuk1 View Post
            I own the original soundtrack soem good songs on there the touch and dare are a bit cheesy, but some of the other ones like specter generals stuff and nrg's shit is pretty good imo......

I also thought the original film was/ is great one of the few films I can watch over and over and not get tired of it....

The trailer looks ok but If that red/blue robot is prime he doesent look right as anything but the original truck....

Ozz
            I'v watched the original so many times i pretty much know everyline thats said in the movie by memory :ROTF: As, random fact here, Spectre General is actually the band Kick Axe. Forget why they used a different name, I think it involved how there record deal worked as they're a Canadian Band IIRC. The N.R.G song kicks ass too for that matter.

Comment

The problem I have with this film is that they totally rewrote the entire Transformers story and timeline.

Comment

My son & I are dyeing to see this , Best thing to hear from my 7 year old Cool Papa Papa lets go see it now! LoL Looks like it's gonna be bad ass!
                According To The Prophecy

Comment

Originally posted by RattleHead View Post
                  The problem I have with this film is that they totally rewrote the entire Transformers story and timeline.
                  Sounds like every new transformers series as of late :ROTF:

Comment

I don't think I need to see this movie.
                    At work we have (had) a male 6'5" over 300 pound Plumber named Dave.
                    I watched him transform from Dave to Kate.
                    It is now a 6'5" 300 pound shemale with D size tits.
                    The word Transformer just make me cringe. :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by CharvelRocker View Post
                      Before we begin, I'm a huge fan of Transformers and have enough of the originals from my brother to where I could sell them and buy a Jackson Cuustom shop guitar Anyway, I was really ready to write this film off as crap. That trailer has in part renewed my faith in it, but I kinda wonder how it will be. Just look whos directing it. And was I the only one who the liked the originals soundtrack?
                      My son grew up right in the middle of that. We would go to fleamarkets and such and buy them by the truckload. The funniest deal was about 10 years ago. We were at the Santa Cruz fleamarket and Keith, my son, saw a Jetfire. He just about had an orgasim he was so excited. Right in front of the seller. I had to pull him back. I said; "Be cool, dude". Once he settled down, he asked how much it was. "$7.00." The lady said. I almost had an orgasim. http://cgi.ebay.com/Original-G1-Jetf...QQcmdZViewItem Just like this one. He sold his for over $100.
                      Last edited by fett; 12-22-2006, 05:29 PM.
                      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

When I was a child I loved transformers! I hope this movie will be cool! The metal version of the main theme kick ass!

Comment

Look what Santa brought me. He's about a foot tall.

Comment

Originally posted by cookiemonster2 View Post
                            Look what Santa brought me. He's about a foot tall.

I saw that at a store yesterday! I almost bought one!

Comment

Looks cool. I remember playing transformers with my nephews. These Xformers look mean though.
                              Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Working...
                              X