• Always wanted to fly like Superman?

How cool is this?

Awesome He's braver than me though

Comment

Comment

Now that looks like one kick ass ride!
        -Rick

Comment

I saw where you posted this at the Rick Resouce also, there are a few of us Rickenbacker players here
          I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Jet packs are nothing new...this one looks like another cool example though!

Comment

Originally posted by VulfgangPfuck View Post
              Jet packs are nothing new...this one looks like another cool example though!

But with those Jet packs you stand upright, with this one you can actually fly like superman.

Comment

That was cool as hell.
                Last edited by OnlineStageGear; 12-24-2006, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Nahh.... I really wanted the Xray vision to check out the interesting parts of the ladies.

The flying thing could be messy, FAA inspections, physicals, I use glasses so that might delay my approval. etc. etc. The Xray thingy is just a lot of fun.
                  Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

traditional jet packs only give you a minute of flight. I wonder how much flight time you get out of this. Very cool looking. Must have been a high pucker factor the first time he jumped from a plane with it on!

chuck
                    "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

Being an ex skydiver myself, and always too chicken to try out a wing suit.....this shit is just fucking nuts! Wow!
                      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

i'm pre-ordering `15 units for Jets so we can still lose in the 1st round of the wildcard playoff"IF" we make it.
                        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                          i'm pre-ordering `15 units for Jets so we can still lose in the 1st round of the wildcard playoff"IF" we make it.
                          Ha,

I think Chad needs one of those for the ball when he throws it. Gee, all we have to do now is beat the worst team in the league. Im worried, big time.

Comment

Working...
                          X