Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

this "holiday light" thing is getting serious...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this "holiday light" thing is getting serious...

wizards in winter to house lights again... but

The song is Wizards in Winter by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. Video is from our 2005 Christmas display (note video upload date). We still do a display in ...

this area is north of d/fw... takes it to another level
    Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
    Amp... Pioneer
    Effects... Boss ME-20

I love when they do this!

Can you imagine their electric bill???

Comment

that was awesome....if i ever do X-mas lights, this is the kind of thing i would like to do.
      MOSH ON
      DAVE
      "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

DAMN! and i cant even figure out what to do with a simple Elation lighting controller and dimmer pack.........at any given moment,i wonder how many burners are infront of that guys house?
        www.thejimmyhatz.com

Comment

The ending was especially awesome.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I was listening to NPR about some street that has the "Big Lights". One guy said his bill was like $1,000.
            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
            X