Shooting at a party. Great timing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shooting at a party. Great timing.

Remind me not to send my son a Merry Christmas Email again. He's 23. So he telling about this Halloween party he went to in SF. Hot chicks and everything. Then he tells me that 15 minutes after he left 4 people were shot. As in bullets. "What? Me worry". Here he is alive and well.
    Last edited by fett; 12-25-2006, 12:30 PM.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

I got a Son, he is 17 going on 35. Now I know why my parts made such a big deal about everything. Friggin' crazy world out there as BillZbub can testify too. I keep him in prayer...and remind him to be careful out there.

Comment

My son lives in Marin and goes to the City a lot. I never, ever had any problem with him. I guess he shined on the old man and grew up to be a very handsome and really shy guy. The girls just love him but he has no idea what to do with them. He just doesn't know how to snag one. And I was no help. My love fell into my lap. She pursued me.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
        My son lives in Marin and goes to the City a lot. I never, ever had any problem with him. I guess he shined on the old man and grew up to be a very handsome and really shy guy. The girls just love him but he has no idea what to do with them. He just doesn't know how to snag one. And I was no help. My love fell into my lap. She pursued me.

He listens to Tool ? :ROTF:
        I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

He loves Tool. Whoever they are.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
            He loves Tool. Whoever they are.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
            Unless you live under a rock, there is no valid excuse for that comment. Whatsoever.

Good thing he left when he did, harsh as it sounds, shit happens.
            DIVIDE THIS LAND | DIRTY 'N' HEAVY, SERVED PIPING HOT

Comment

I'm 50 fucking 6 years old. I'm old enough to remember why I didn't like James Brown music.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: May he rest in peace. I live in a trailer that somehow got stuck way back when.
              Last edited by fett; 12-25-2006, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Szostak View Post
                Unless you live under a rock,
                Does a trailer count as a rock? Sorry fett I couldnt resist glad to hear your son is ok though happy holidays!

Comment

Well, I know it's not a houseboat. Because I didn't get flooded out. And it didn't fly away. So it's not a DC3. It's just a not so mobilehome.

Comment

Well if fetts location ever goes underwater, he can use his guitars as oars to get him to safety

Comment

I notice your son has an Xbox 360. He's a lucky bastard. First, he leaves a party just in time to escape death, and B, he has a 360.
                      My Main Rig:
                      '87 Charvel Model 4A
                      Peavey KB100 amp
                      Ibanez SM7 Smashbox

Others:
                      '92 Gibson Les Paul Custom
                      '05 Ibanez RG320FM
                      '86 Ovation Pinnacle
                      '98 Synsonics Custom Strat
                      '89 Kramer 700ST Bass

Comment

He has every gizmo ever made. These guys don't go outside when the sun is out. My son drives a truck for CC and he does get his deals.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

Wow! He is a huge kid man! That SG looks so small on him! One question about the guitar though......why did they bunch up all the inlays on the first five frets and put the single coil in sideways?
                          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

He's 6'5" with a toy guitar. He doesn't know how many strings are on a real one.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: But he is a handsome dog. So who cares?:ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

He looks like a really cool dude. You sure he's yours? :ROTF:

J/K dude
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X