My 4 cent Butterball is in the oven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 4 cent Butterball is in the oven

Yummmmm!!!!! I had to buy a $22.00 Ham to get it , however. . They marked down the BB's to .79/lbs. So my 12.7 pound bird was $10.04. Now for the ham. It's a Cure 81. But it had a $10.00 off coupon for any "fresh" turkey. I don't normally pay $4.99/lbs for anything. But, I could not pass up a whole turkey for 4 cents.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
    I am a true ass set to this board.

I'd pay $4.99 a pound for some things!

Comment

I hear ya, Fett. 4 cents for a 12lb bird is the greatest bargain known to man
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Well, I thought it was a good deal.

Comment

:ROTF:
          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

You rule, Fett.

Butterball For All!
            Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

It's going to take me 3 days to eat it.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: I was going to buy a couple of big Russets to go with it, but they are 89 cents a pound. I refuse to pay that much for taters.

Comment

Instead of Seasons Greetings, Seasoned Eatings, is more appropriate, Nice on the turkey deal, We had a Big Ass Ham for Xmas, tonight a bunch of buddies are coming over to watch Florida State get its ass kicked by UCLA , you can pretty much write all the leftovers off
                I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Well, the turkey was great. I sure got my 4 cents worth. Leftovers for the rest of the week.

Comment

I love these cheap grocery threads! Keep em coming.... BTW I pay 99 cents for a 5 pound bag o russets!
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hell, I'll give you a bird... and it will be for free. :ROTF:
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                      X