Thinking about a divorce...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sl2lover View Post
    Its funny to hear everyone saying "fuck her!!" As if it is just that simple and easy!! I just got out(still getting out) of a 6 year relationship that I though was going well! Turns out she was fucking one of my friends behind my back for over a year and I didn't know it!! Everything was good as far as I knew!! Boy was in for a surprise when I found out!! 6 years of my life, the best 6 years in my life ended in one morning!! It's something I woulda never thought I woulda never I had to have gone though!! And let me tell you, it's the hardest thing I've ever had to go through!! And ya it's easy for all my friends to say ah fuck her! But in all reality until it happens to you, you can't honestly say I'm am completly done with the person I love the most for the rest of my life! Granted I've gotten over that slump! Thank God!! I am happy that I never married the cunt, or have ANY other ties with her other than she ended up owing me $200 which is nothing compared to the $1000 she lent me last Christmas for my amp!! On top of that I got a shitload of nasty pics/footage of her, that she can't stop bugging me about!! HA! But she gets what she deserves!! So then ya FUCK HER!! You can can do it dude!! It'll get better soon enough! I know it has for me!! And I feel so much better now too!! There are a lotta bitches, and nice women out there!! It helps to talk to others that have had similar things happen to them dude!! Good Luck Bro!!!!

OK..now your'e OFFICIALLY the poster boy of..

FUGGUMS!!!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Ya fuckem!! Like my uncle used to tell me! Fuck them, that's why they are here in this planet! No other reason! I shoulda listen to him!!
      I love admins!

Comment

Originally posted by sl2lover View Post
        Its funny to hear everyone saying "fuck her!!" As if it is just that simple and easy!! I just got out(still getting out) of a 6 year relationship that I though was going well! Turns out she was fucking one of my friends behind my back for over a year and I didn't know it!! Everything was good as far as I knew!! Boy was in for a surprise when I found out!! 6 years of my life, the best 6 years in my life ended in one morning!! It's something I woulda never thought I woulda never I had to have gone though!! And let me tell you, it's the hardest thing I've ever had to go through!! And ya it's easy for all my friends to say ah fuck her! But in all reality until it happens to you, you can't honestly say I'm am completly done with the person I love the most for the rest of my life! Granted I've gotten over that slump! Thank God!! I am happy that I never married the cunt, or have ANY other ties with her other than she ended up owing me $200 which is nothing compared to the $1000 she lent me last Christmas for my amp!! On top of that I got a shitload of nasty pics/footage of her, that she can't stop bugging me about!! HA! But she gets what she deserves!! So then ya FUCK HER!! You can can do it dude!! It'll get better soon enough! I know it has for me!! And I feel so much better now too!! There are a lotta bitches, and nice women out there!! It helps to talk to others that have had similar things happen to them dude!! Good Luck Bro!!!!
        No one's saying it's easy, man. A lot of us have learned it the hard way and are just cutting through the bullshit to the bottom line. The likelihood is that she won't change her behavior and will interpret his sticking around as him accepting that arrangement.

Now how about posting some of those pics? JUST KIDDING! You can't post thoise kind of pics here, this is an all-ages board! :ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Now how about posting some of those pics? JUST KIDDING! You can't post thoise kind of pics here, this is an all-ages board! :ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:
          Are you kidding!! I got turned gay, and almost got banned for saying tits! LOL!! :ROTF:
          I love admins!

Comment

Originally posted by GWARGHOUL View Post
            Any good thoughts on it?

My wife is physically violent, mentally unstable, selfish, critical, two-faced, and has cheated on me with an ex...3 weeks after we got married, I went camping with my bro in law, and she got drunk and manic...

I thought I'de get through it, and over it... I love her, and I know she loves me...but I just don't think its working out. She isn't capable of a unconditional functional love.

I hate to hurt her, but I can't live walking on eggshells the rest of my life.

I hate to disapppint our families...
            And I hate to get fincially fucked by not having a second income..

and I hate to have some lonely nights...

But ultimately, I don't think I can live like this anymore.
            Hey man, you don't know me, I don't know you. But, there is one thing I can guarantee. This isn't fine wine and it ain't gonna get better with age. Better to let this go and move on with your life. Don't worry about disappointing your families because it sure ain't your fault from what I have read. She has got some serious issues. Better to deal with it now then 5 years from now.

-Nate
            Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

These guys are throwing pearls here!!

humor never hurts either..NEVER lose your sense of humor..I mean NEVER!!

I was laughing within' minutes of almost getting fucking killed..ya gotta laugh man..

Get this shit over with, take care of biz.. and life goes on..things will get better..there IS light at this end of this bullshit..I know this game all too well..

life is a series of moments..some good..some bad..close this chapter and move on...let this be a fading memory.

trust me..

Bill

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                These guys are throwing pearls here!!

humor never hurts either..NEVER lose your sense of humor..I mean NEVER!!

I was laughing within' minutes of almost getting fucking killed..ya gotta laugh man..

Bill

Can I play with your gun ? :ROTF:
                I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

No..

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                    I kinda think he's really looking for help and not wisecracks. There seems to be a lot of threads that are posted by members who really need to have a place to talk about personal situations. And that includes me. I think we should show respect to the members who trust us to be there for them. The thread writer should indicate by his or her's responses whether wisecracks should be made. Boy, did I find a soapbox!!!!!
                    I am going to bump this up because it needs to be here.
                    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

There is some good advice in this thread infact soem very good advice for any similar relationship problems...

Bu again best of luck to you man, and make the decision thats going to be the best for everyone in the long run....

Owain

Comment

I got some personal family advice/issues I posted on my thread about this same exact fuggin' thing..your free to look..it's about my stupid brother in law..going thru the same shit.

I'm much more blatant on my thread..and because it's my personal family and MY biz..I pull no punches and call it exactly like I see it..

I'm all kid gloves with you guys..

Comment

I having been down this road will say this for 100% having thought about this the past 2 days... My suggestion is to pull the bandaid off fast... it will hurt but this relationship is not healthy and by what is described and basic human nature never will be.
                          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Originally posted by Tetsuo View Post
                            I having been down this road will say this for 100% having thought about this the past 2 days... My suggestion is to pull the bandaid off fast... it will hurt but this relationship is not healthy and by what is described and basic human nature never will be.

Amen..I discovered people are who they are, and don't change. We are all wired differently either accepted "as is" or not. You can't change people to fit your needs.

SOME may curb or stop "bad habbits" and become more repsonsible and accountable as parents or self preservation.

People either possess morals,mindset,capability to lie, cheat and steal or they don't. This was developed since birth through human influence/interaction, personal trial/errors and genetics.

Don't waste time and energy making the wrong person right, because that will never happen . It could take months, years and sometimes decades to discover we compromised and settled down with the wrong person.

You can only judge a person or future by its past. If things are bad between you from the start it will only get much worse.

Yes, it's easy for us to say these things because we don't have a emotional investment here. But we all know this game ourselves and people we seen this happen to within our circles..

You are just one of MANY that is going throu the exact scenario as we speak..your problem is NOT unique, that's for certain.

Yes, it hurts..it's supposed to. Be a man, be strong and maintain some dignity and respect for yourself..not for us.

Go out with your friends, meet people and move on.

Take Care,

Bill Z

Comment

Working...
                            X