This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saddam Hussein is dead

YEAH!!!!! Bout time......now lets get Osama Bin Laden!!! I know there is another thread so feel free to delete this one....just like the subject line better!

good, now we have about 100 million islamofacists to go
    the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Originally posted by skorb View Post
      What's with this. That statement is so off the wall to even offend me. I hope you admins delete this.
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
        What's with this. That statement is so off the wall to even offend me. I hope you admins delete this.
        waahhhhh... cmon Fett, you were the one complianing about the "sticky" just recently right? Freedom of speech is one of our rights

Comment

+10000000000

Hey Fett, He didn't say Islamists, he said Islamofacists...

Comment

I wasn't complaining about the Sticky, per se. The Sticky was done because members would take a plain thread and pop off with just the kind offensive posts as above. I agree with the Sticky in it's mission. I don't care what anyone says out on the street in public. But, this is a venue that has rules and I hope a higher respect for what is civil. We are a group and not the public. Therefore, I stand by what I posted.

Comment

Foad.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                Foad.

So thats Fuck off and Die right? ....and that is not supposed to be offensive....cmon bro..I enjoy your contribution to this place but dont be a hypocrite. We all have the right to say what we want to say here and you are more than welcome to disagree

Comment

I thought I made that up. That was my private thought. . I apologize for that. I still think that off the wall statements have no place on this forum. They are offensive in general. And other than what I just did , I defy you to find one post and or thread that I did that was offensive.

Comment

I hear ya Fett, I am not fighting you here....what is offensive to one person is anothers opinion....and its just my opinion that we can not go deleting threads because of ones opinion. That is the foundation of the USA....we all get to speak our peace w/o being silcenced by others who feel that ones opinion is wrong....just my .002 cents.....or .002 dollars :ROTF:

Comment

You're not an Islamic fascist, fett, so why would anything like that offend you?

Your comment makes you sound like a commie terrorist sympathizer. You do realize we're at war with that group of assholes don't you?
                      Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Originally posted by St.James View Post
                        You're not an Islamic fascist, fett, so why would anything like that offend you?

Your comment makes you sound like a commie terrorist sympathizer. You do realize we're at war with that group of assholes don't you?
                        which group of assholes EXACTLY are we at war with?
                        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Each other, apparently.
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Like it or not, one of the most evil fuckers to ever walk the face of this earth is no longer breathing and will no longer be able to torture anyone ever again.

Matt

Comment

Whoa. I know I've done a good job portraying myself as a terrorist sympathizer already but...

That's really an erroneous, offensive term.

Comment

Working...
                              X