This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dd3keegs View Post
    Not all Muslims are terrorists....but all the Terrorists we seem to be seeing are Muslim. Right? Islamofacism is what is going to ruin Islam.

Yeah? Explain Tim McVeigh or David Koresh then and some of the other non muslim terrorists. I do agree that the majority are muslim, but I believe that just like most of the christian extremists, these are people so disenchanted with life around them that they take their religious beliefs totally out of context. It is sad whatever the reason though.

chuck
    "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
      It's not completely accurate but not that far off the mark either. There are one BILLION Muslims, plus or minus. We are told only 10% are extremist terrorists, so 10% of 1,000,000,000 is 100,000,000. These are the ones who actively want to destroy Western civilization and kill all non-Muslims. These people ARE our enemies whether you want to face it or not. Not by their faith, but by IEDs and car bombs.
      precisely.

thank you lerx.
      how no one else had the sense to understand this number...

and fett if you don't like the term islamofascist (too accurate?) then what would you call muslims who want you and your family dead if you won't convert to their religion? brother?
      the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Originally posted by BrutalityIsLaw View Post
        Sweeet!!!

Comment

Originally posted by skorb View Post
          precisely.

thank you lerx.
          how no one else had the sense to understand this number...

and fett if you don't like the term islamofascist (too accurate?) then what would you call muslims who want you and your family dead if you won't convert to their religion? brother?
          precisely what?
          I have the sense to understand utter BS like this.
          You seriously belive that there's 100 million Islam terrorists. That's the same amount as is Indian army.
          If there are so many people who want us dead and they don't fear anything....why the cannons are quiet then?
          You obvisously don't have any clue about Islam and Arabic culutre and the people.
          Sorry, no one has to convert into their religion, it's a FACT that Islam is WAY more tolerant than Christianity towards to other religions. Do yourself a favour and educate yourself, read or something. Those "terrorist" perfer killing ignorant people more than the people who do not belive in Allah.
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Chasbo View Post
            Yeah? Explain Tim McVeigh or David Koresh then and some of the other non muslim terrorists. I do agree that the majority are muslim, but I believe that just like most of the christian extremists, these are people so disenchanted with life around them that they take their religious beliefs totally out of context. It is sad whatever the reason though.

chuck

Actually the majority are not muslims.It's just,muslim terrorists are "today's news" that's all.If there were different circumstances,other terrorist groups would be active and people would be saying "oh ,most of the terrorists believe in the x religion."

It's that simple.
            I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Youtube Full Version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wT-d...elated&search=

Comment

I guess my Saddam Hussein hunting license has expired...

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                  precisely what?
                  I have the sense to understand utter BS like this.
                  You seriously belive that there's 100 million Islam terrorists. That's the same amount as is Indian army.
                  If there are so many people who want us dead and they don't fear anything....why the cannons are quiet then?
                  You obvisously don't have any clue about Islam and Arabic culutre and the people.
                  Sorry, no one has to convert into their religion, it's a FACT that Islam is WAY more tolerant than Christianity towards to other religions. Do yourself a favour and educate yourself, read or something. Those "terrorist" perfer killing ignorant people more than the people who do not belive in Allah.

REALLY??? Tell that to the hundreds of thousands of christians in SUdan that have been killed!! Tell that to the thousands of martyrs that have been killed in ISlamic countries like EGypt and Saudi Arabia etc.. I gaurantee that if you walked into a christian church and shouted ALLAH is god and mohammed is his prophet the worse that would happen to you is youd be asked to leave. If you walked into any mosque in any Islamic country and shouted Jesus is the only way to be saved and mohammed was a evil man youd be hung immediatly without mercy.

Im not saying christian history is all good either but those people werent following the Bible . The quoran says to KILL NON BELIEVERS WHO WONT CONVERT WHERE THEY STAND. Jesus didnt come with a sword in his hand and when Peter sliced off a mans ear Jesus healed that man and rebuked Peter. ANYONE killing in Jesus name isnt following the Bible. People who kill in allahs name are following the qorans commands.

Im not saying christian history is all good either but those people werent following the Bible . REMEMBER THIS STATEMENT WHEN YOU REPLY WITH GARBAGE ABOUT CHRISTIAN HISTORY. Jesus didnt not come with sword in hand. He didnt kill for you, he died for mans sins.
                  Last edited by yard dawg; 12-31-2006, 11:04 AM.

Comment

yard dawg, you don't know what you are talking about OK!!! What has Jesus have to do with any of this? BTW. Muhammad loved the first testament, he appriciated christianity and Jesus Christ. He took a lot of ideas from those.

I've been in Turkey, see I'm still alive.

"kill non believers" ....well it's nice that you take it that way... Quoran is based on Muhammad's sayings and actions. He was a very tolerate man. He did let people belive in whatever the "book" religion they wanted (religions wich are based on revelations just like Christianity). Non-Islam people had to pay a little tax though. (5% if I remember correctly). Also he offered his own army to protect other lands even if they weren't Islamic. The fact is Muhammad tried to avoid violence and killing, he wanted his opponents to surrender peacefully.

People loved Arabs because they didn't fucking destroyed whole cultures, traditions, historic buildings, languages, ethnic groups etc. They tolereated other people's traditions and way of life. Spanish people loved when the Arabs took over the Spain because all the Catholic feudals treated their own people like slaves, the people were starving. Arabs came and the people were happy.

So please save me from the BS, I've OBJECTIVELY learned about Christianity, Islam and many many other religions. I know both sides, many do not. As a non-religious man, I have my opinions based on how people act not what they belive in.

ANYONE killing people randomly does not follow Muhammad. Muhammad and his first followers weren't "terrorists". They acutally were more like Julius Caesar who did many bad and good things but always knew what Justice and honesty is.

It's ridiculous to say that there are one hundred million Islam terrorists. Guys, do you even know who terrorists are? Terrorists have guns and bombs and TERRORIZE. I don't see 100 Mil terrorists anywhere.

Yes there are MANY MANY people of Islam who do not tolerate us and even wish us to die but that doesn't make them terrorists. It's just human nature, it's good 'ol malice. I've seen some guys here on this board saying things like "let's nuke the Asia" that doesn't make them terrorists, they are just assholes.....like a lot of human beings.
                    Last edited by Endrik; 12-31-2006, 12:48 PM.
                    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                      I've been in Turkey, see I'm still alive.
                      Yeah, but you're not Greek or Hungarian... lol

Had to say that. :p
                      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by yard dawg View Post
                        REALLY??? Tell that to the hundreds of thousands of christians in SUdan that have been killed!! Tell that to the thousands of martyrs that have been killed in ISlamic countries like EGypt and Saudi Arabia etc.. I gaurantee that if you walked into a christian church and shouted ALLAH is god and mohammed is his prophet the worse that would happen to you is youd be asked to leave. If you walked into any mosque in any Islamic country and shouted Jesus is the only way to be saved and mohammed was a evil man youd be hung immediatly without mercy.

Im not saying christian history is all good either but those people werent following the Bible . The quoran says to KILL NON BELIEVERS WHO WONT CONVERT WHERE THEY STAND. Jesus didnt come with a sword in his hand and when Peter sliced off a mans ear Jesus healed that man and rebuked Peter. ANYONE killing in Jesus name isnt following the Bible. People who kill in allahs name are following the qorans commands.

Im not saying christian history is all good either but those people werent following the Bible . REMEMBER THIS STATEMENT WHEN YOU REPLY WITH GARBAGE ABOUT CHRISTIAN HISTORY. Jesus didnt not come with sword in hand. He didnt kill for you, he died for mans sins.
                        Good post!

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                          this thread is heading to self destruction in

I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                          X