Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman charged with microwaving her baby...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman charged with microwaving her baby...

What the fuck.

I wish I could say that surprises me, but sadly it doesn't.
    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

I'll bet you the crack whore gets away with it,post-partum blaa blaa blaa,when i'm tyrant of the universe,this kinda of shit will be dealt with instantly..........
      www.thejimmyhatz.com

Comment

That fucking turns my stomach!! Stupid assholes.. why kill an innocent kid? If ya didn't want one, then keep your legs closed... that is horrible... what a painful way that must have been for that poor little kid to die...
        Hope she gets the death panalty.. they'l have fun with her in prison while she waits though... babykillers and pedophiles do oh-so-well in prison...

Comment

My wife showed me that story a couple of weeks ago....sad sad people in this world. I think her punishment should be death by microwave. Whatever happened to an eye for an eye?
          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002 View Post
            My wife showed me that story a couple of weeks ago....sad sad people in this world. I think her punishment should be death by microwave. Whatever happened to an eye for an eye?
            Yeah, of course all the anti-death penalty and human rights advocates would call it inhumane. Fucked up world we live in, her kid gets cooked (litterally) to death, and if she gets convicted she'll just go to sleep and not wake up again. Of course lets not forget about the 15+ years she'll be able to stay her execution due to the incredibly slow appeals process. Tell me again whats fair about that?
            Last edited by UFORocks; 12-31-2006, 06:59 PM.
            Guitars:
            '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
            '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
            '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
            Amp:
            VOX AD30VT

Comment

How about the one a few weeks ago where the poor convicted murderer suffered because they messed up the lethal injection?
              Gosh, I felt soooo sorry for the poor guy - having to suffer like his victims and their families. What's the world coming to when the punishment fits the crime?
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

this is not "news" to me..unfortunaltely...

People are awesome..I love 'em..
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

:-O good grief....that's terrible........as they say man destroys man.

Comment

Apparently my New Year´s wish of 2 billion people dying in stupid fireworks accidents and other displays of idiocy wasn´t fulfilled....

Comment

Originally posted by Zerberus View Post
                      Apparently my New Year´s wish of 2 billion people dying in stupid fireworks accidents and other displays of idiocy wasn´t fulfilled....
                      Never give up hope man!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Zerberus View Post
                        The problem with that is that the idiots kill as many smart people as they do the dumb.

chuck
                        "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

Yeah you may get a few decent folks in the mix..but I'm conviced the idiots heavily out number the smart...by a good 90%..

Comment

As long as you can keep that ratio goin for awhile the I say start handing the fireworks out!!
                            "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

Working...
                            X