Why do people do this??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do people do this??

Ok, it was my mate's birthday drinks last night, so i had naturally had a few beers when this happened.

I was walking home with a friend, as this place was only about a 5 minute walk away from where I live, and a minivan pulled over. About 7 guys jumped out and procceded to beat the living shit out of my buddy and I. 3 guys held my head down and kicked and kneed me, and 3 or 4 guys got my buddy on the ground and started kicking him.

This was completley unprovoced. They didnt even take anything. Just started laying into us. If they had taken something i wouldnt be so pissed of because at least them they would ahve had a reason for jumping us, however shitty a reason it was.

Why does no one fight one on one anymore??

My Friend has a 3 broken ribs and i just have 2 black eyes, a split lip and a generaly fucked up and swollen face.

I cant get my head around why someone would do this??
    If a fat girl falls in the forest, and no one is there to see it, do the trees still laugh??

This happened to some of my friends a week or so ago. I don't get it. Had I mugged you I certainly would have at least taken your wallet.

But seriously, fucked up. A friend of mine was jumped by a few guys a while ago. He's a martial arts instructor as well, and ended up laying them out and being arrested for use of excessive force. I know a few other guys who carry and certainly wouldn't hesitate to start shooting. Hopefully they'll try it on one of them next time instead of a few guys coming home from a night of drinking.

Comment

Dude, I have know Idea..no exchange of words or even glances before this bullshit..

yeah, pretty weird..but it happends.

Your bud sounds F'd up..are you OK..make a report..did ya get a license plate, even a partial plate #, make of van any one you seen before.. ??

Did you bud make any enemys latey...over girls, weed..money ..other..??
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Could it have been an ethnic or gay beat down or gang initiation or even these assholes mistaken you guys for rival gang members?

Obviously I don't know you, your race or sexual preference and I'm not making accusations or trying to justify such ridiculous acts, but something like that would make more sense than just random acts of violence.

Around my area gang initiations like that are very common.
        Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Originally posted by St.James View Post
          Could it have been an ethnic or gay beat down or gang initiation or even these assholes mistaken you guys for rival gang members?

Obviously I don't know you, your race or sexual preference and I'm not making accusations or trying to justify such ridiculous acts, but something like that would make more sense than just random acts of violence.

Around my area gang initiations like that are very common.
          Yeah..something sparked this attack..be it what I mentioned, Dave said or they were just fucked up lookin' for shit..
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Bill, na, i didnt get the license plate unfortunatley, and we made a report and the cops pretty much told us there is nothing they can so, which is understandable really.

Also, neither of us have any enemys that would ever do anything like this.

Honestly, the only reason i can think of about why they would do it is because we both have long hair. It seems pretty stupid, but some people make a big deal out of it.
            If a fat girl falls in the forest, and no one is there to see it, do the trees still laugh??

Comment

That happened to 2 of my Son's buddies a few month's back. Kids from a rival school...7 on 2. The 2 kids kicked their asses! And know the 7 cowards are trying to sue for damages. A couple of them ended up in the ER. LOL ! It's a good thing my Son's friend has a Dad who is a Lawyer. Now they can humiliate these guys in court too!. As far as why it happened to you guys. There are gangs down here in Tampa where intiation requires you kill somebody. 2 other kids from my Son's Lacrosse team had the bad luck of going to a party with one of the gangs...and the took the 2 teenagers out in the woods and executed them! Strangely the accused gunman was found dead on the side of the rode a few weeks later. What a World...huh?! http://www.tampabays10.com/news/loca...?storyid=36361 http://www.sptimes.com/2006/08/14/He..._teens__.shtml
              Last edited by dd3keegs; 12-30-2006, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Unbelievable! Ya know sometimes I wonder what the hell this world is coming to. Although it has been like this for years. Sorry to hear this and hopefully you got some shots in yourself. Next time take a fuckin chunk of skin from them with your teeth....spit it at the cops and tell them to check the fuckin DNA If this is something that is going on where you live they could set up decoys (cops in wigs or something) to walk the street and catch these assholes....they are just being lazy....Bad cop....no donut!

Comment

Originally posted by quakana View Post
                  they are just being lazy....Bad cop....no donut!
                  The Police down here are trying...They should all get triple the pay they are handed. If not more! Call it friggin Combat Pay! http://www.tboblogs.com/index.php/ne...gang_round_up/ http://www.sptimes.com/2006/08/22/Ta...ace_cons.shtml ...It's tough though when these random killings occur. No one can see it coming.

Comment

Bandersnatch, what country are you from?

People are crazy, and unfortunately, you got the brunt of it from a group of nut cases. Just be glad they didn't kill you.

I hope you and your buddy get better quick.

- E.
                    Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Sorry to hear.
                      Sounds like you need to start packing... if you know what I mean.
                      This is a fucked up world we live in.
                      Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

That's seriously fucked up. I could see it as a group of guys just trying to get there kicks be beating the shit out of someone. Seriously F'd up.

Could you guys update you profiles so that I'll know where NOT to live, or at least to be on the lookout for trouble.

Oh, and Cincinnati broke a 40 year old homicide record this year

Comment

(in Rodney King voice) "why can't we all just get along?"
                          A CHL likely would have stopped the incident very quickly!
                          Sad world we live in...makes me think of the CNN story of the folks beating the hell out of the homeless people for kicks...sick fucks!
                          Sorry about what happened to you, for what its worth.... at some point karma does catch up to everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by quakana View Post
                            Unbelievable! Ya know sometimes I wonder what the hell this world is coming to. Although it has been like this for years. Sorry to hear this and hopefully you got some shots in yourself. Next time take a fuckin chunk of skin from them with your teeth....spit it at the cops and tell them to check the fuckin DNA If this is something that is going on where you live they could set up decoys (cops in wigs or something) to walk the street and catch these assholes....they are just being lazy....Bad cop....no donut!

Hell yeah!
                            Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Originally posted by AlexL View Post
                              Bandersnatch, what country are you from?

- E.
                              Im in Auckland, New Zealand.

Which is partly why it suprises me so much. Because i grew up in England and this stuff is alot more common over there than it is here.
                              Also, i live in quite a nice area of Auckland, the titrangi/french bay suberb, which is close to a beach amd rarley has any trouble.

Comment

Working...
                              X