No announcement yet.

Why do people do this??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are some real twats around, no matter where you are in the world.
    You said you had a couple of drinks, well, where I live, there are gangs of dickheads who go around at kicking out time and either pick a fight with someone who looks pissed up, or simply jump them. Usually young kids, but when there's 8 of them and you are rat-arsed, you are going to get a pasting. I guess it makes them feel rock-hard because there's no way they would ever square up to anyone sober, or one-to-one.

Get tooled up, if it's legal over there! I know the cop programmes I have seen of NZ, it isn't the "Lord of the Rings" nice country all over - there seems to be some real scrotes there too, gangs of, erm, "ethnic" youths, as I recall. Maybe some natives decided to give a honky a kicking.

Glad you're in one piece anyway, nothing worse, or more frustrating than being jumped, so you don't even get thrashed in a fair fight.
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by UNSANE View Post
      (in Rodney King voice)
      A CHL likely would have stopped the incident very quickly!
      Yes it would. I love living in Texas.

I'm sorry that happened to you man. I hope you both recover quickly and can figure out why this happened.
      My Toys:
      '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
      '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
      '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
      '94 Dinky HX in Black
      '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

We have conceled carry here in KY and it saved me more than once.Two dark youth followed me out of a mall and demanded $20.00 when I said hell no they said well we'll just take it then.I just moved my coat out of the way and let them see I was armed and end of the story.
        I was leaving a convience store/gas station and a very large dark skinned fellow came around the back of my car and demaned money. I demamded he back the fuck up and pulled my coat back end of story again.
        I have a second degree brown belt in shao-lin karate as well as seiki-kan karate and still I'd rather pack heat.
        Last edited by straycat; 12-30-2006, 09:11 PM.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Sorry to hear that happen man. Hope you and your buddy are better soon.

Comment

I think it's the NRA that says incidents like straycat's (citizens merely showing their firearm) puts a stop to crime 100,000 times per year!

I wish we had CCA here in California. Although I have never been accosted anywhere in the States* at all. Maybe cuz I'm a big yeti

*I did have a slight situation involving a very drunk native down in Mexico once. I was able to defuse it by shaking his hand, pushing said hand out of the car window, then starting up the car and leaving
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thanks guys, i feel alot better but my face still looks like shit, but hey, whats new??

My buddys still in the hospital, and he's pretty shaken up by it, hes really jumpy and doesnt talk much, which is unlike his usual self.

I just hope he gets better soon.
              If a fat girl falls in the forest, and no one is there to see it, do the trees still laugh??

Comment

He will come out of his fears in time with your help.Trauma situations like this take time to get over.Keep doing things you did before this happened and don't let him dwell too much on the past.
                CCL is a good thing IMO.Now actually pulling the weapon and brandishing it may get you in trouble in some states.There is a fine line when it comes to using deadly force.Not something to take lightly.
                Get better soon guys.
                Last edited by straycat; 12-30-2006, 10:17 PM.
                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                  Maybe cuz I'm a big yeti
                  LOL...We aren't concealed to carry here in FL. either. Gotta keep it 4 steps away from loaded in the glove box. Although I can blast a trespasser on my property! It does help being a Yeti too...LOL!

Comment

We have had Concealed Carry here in Pennsylvania for a long time and I know a ton of people who are packing I use to, then we moved and my permit ran out, time to re-new Jack.

Comment

I don't pack often ..I NEVER have these problems..and I live in the poorest city in the country..it's true!

Sorry about this bullshit tho..

That's why I don't go out much..but when I do.. I LOOK at everyone..sizing them up..like always..funny how the shady fuckers always leave immediately when I arrive somewhere..they just KNOW..they sense it ..as well as I do..

ALWAYS be aware of your surroundings!!!!!

body languge..it has a major energy!!!

I cultivated a presence to project that energy..and it works!!

Bill Z
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

A person needs to learn about self-defense.

Plus,I think it should be legal to kill anyone if he/she even tries to touch you without your permission.
                        I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Working...
                        X