No announcement yet.

UFC - Liddell vs. Ortiz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to go for chuck. He is my home town boy!!! I see him around town all the time. He is a mello guy, but i would not piss him off.

Comment

Well? It's been 3 hours....surely this thing is over by now?
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

chuck wins in the third by a tko

Comment

Ugghhhhh.......Tito looked like shit.....oh well it was a great card all together...did ya see forest griffen run outta the ring like a beaten school kid? Very suprisingto me but oh well

Comment

He ran out of the ring???

So tell me about Tito and Chuck...Was it a good finish or was it anti climatic? I hope Chuck ended it with a good shot...Oh, did Tito manage to take it to the ground at all?

Fuck, I wish I could have watched it.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Originally posted by sevser View Post
              He ran out of the ring???

So tell me about Tito and Chuck...Was it a good finish or was it anti climatic? I hope Chuck ended it with a good shot...Oh, did Tito manage to take it to the ground at all?

Fuck, I wish I could have watched it.
              Yeah Griffin spoke of his loss and then ran back to his locker room after crying in the ring after the loss. Crying I can understand because this sport is the most grueling in the world and they all give it their heart..but running outta the ring to the locker room was just weird. Tito could not get Chuck on the ground and that was his ultimate demise......not sure who will ever beat Chuck but it will happen some day.....ask Matt Hughes.....nobody is unbeatable

Comment

Thanks! Yeah he will be beat by someone and I want to se it...Just happy it wasn't Tito...He is great but, needs to be humbled.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Some really good fights tonight!

Forrest Griffin: "He knocked me the fuck out, time to go home." "I'll be back."

The Lidelll vs. Ortiz fight was great! I hate Ortiz! Lidell is the man in the UFC! There's no way Ortiz won round 2 though, I can't believe they scored it that way.

Comment

So, who is left for Chuck? Cro Cop?? Lidell vs. Ortiz 3? Not gonna happen any time soon. Ortiz needs to bulk up and take the heavyweight title from Silva.

The next main event looks to be a good one: Matt Serra vs. Georges St. Pierre. GSP wins with a TKO in the 2nd.

Alvin

P.S. Dave, thanks for the strings Bro!
                    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

The UFC 66, live from the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, lived up the the hype and then some.
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

In all the pre fight stuff on Spike last week they were saying that the winner of the Jardine-Griffin fight could be the next contender. If so it would be a route. I wouldnt want to take anything away from Jardine but he would be way out of his league. When Griffin fought Ortiz he showed that if Ortiz's ground and pound was stopped he really didnt have much else to show. Chuck solidified that tonight. Ortiz needs to work on his stand up game if he stands a chance against Lidell.

Comment

All in all it was a great fight. It's not often you see someone give Chuck that much of a challenge. I thought it was all over the first time he had Tito down.

Griffin got fucking pummelled! He looked like a bobble head.
                          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Working...
                          X