UFC - Liddell vs. Ortiz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC - Liddell vs. Ortiz

Anyone else watching the fight tonight? Should be a good one. I think Tito is scared and that possibly will be his downfall tonight.

Alvin
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

I wont watch it. Tito will win round 2 so they can have a really big box office for round 3. Its the norm in the fight business. Someone wins the 1st fight,they hype a rematch and the other person wins and then the big pay off and hype round 3. Cha Ching . $$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

I'll be watching

Liddell wins again

Comment

I am....I LOVE the UFC....Ghey as it is I have my UFC hat and shirt on. I love Chuck....but I would like to see Tito Win. Do you really think he is scared?
        Bet a pack of strings Alvin

Comment

Originally posted by quakana View Post
          I am....I LOVE the UFC....Ghey as it is I have my UFC hat and shirt on. I love Chuck....but I would like to see Tito Win. Do you really think he is scared?
          Bet a pack of strings Alvin
          You're on Dave. I'll take Lidell for the win. I do think Tito is scared. He has not been trash talking like he has for his previous fights (albeit they have been against Shamrock). Some may say that shows him to be more focused...not me, he is scared.

Alvin

P.S. D'addario 10 -46
          MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Cool Alvin, I know its a stretch but I am hoping...Jeez the fights are starting later and later everytime. Tonight not till 10est

---Elixr 9's

Comment

Lidell is gonna win. Ortiz is a ground n pounder and Lidell is not going to let that happen. Lidell will keep it off the ground and probably TKO Ortiz if not a KO.

Comment

The wife and I will be watching. I'm pulling for Tito but believe Chuck will probably take it by KO in the first round. Can't wait till Crocop faces Chuck!

Comment

I'm all over it. I've got about 20 people coming to the house to watch it. Liddell in 2!

Comment

Dude, it's like watching wrestling. Watch for the flying chairs...
                    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

There have been too many big fights end in seconds for me to think the UFC is rigged...I'm for Chuck...I hate cocky fuckers...
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

I'll be watching. I say Liddell in 2.

Comment

Is this on pay per view? Or can I get it with basic cable??

Comment

I would like to watch it too but the pay per view is like 35.00. I fucked around and now I cant get anyone to go in on it with me. The wife is not convinced that the fight is worth the money. So I will be eagerly awaiting you guy's recap. Try not to get too shitfaced.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarsjb View Post
                              Is this on pay per view? Or can I get it with basic cable??
                              Its pay per view only

Comment

Working...
                              X