pics from last nights show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pics from last nights show

so i played a show with my new band last night. it was really cool!!! we only played 30 minutes, which is weird for me. i am used to doing 60 or 90 minute sets. the crowd was into us. that is always a plus!!

i am SOOOO loving my holoflake SL-1 when i play out. it doesn't show up in these pictures, but it reflects a rainbow of colors when the lights hit it right!!!

well, here are some pictures.

GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

That's awesome Mark! What happened to your PC1's? Wish I had the dough to buy your Euphoria. She would look great next to my Chlorine.
    "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

i use the PC-1s too, but last night was a short set so it was the SL-1. HAHA - i use my guitars like fashion accessories, depending on what i am wearing determines which guitar i play!!

that's cool about the euphoria. i just did a recording session with it and it was KILLER, so i decided to keep it!!! i want a chlorine, but with the old headstock. i actually prefer that to the strat head!! people think i am crazy!!!!

here's a couple more pics while i am posting.....

GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

Comment

Cool!! Looks like it was a great time!! What style of music do you play??

Comment

cool,,,,right on bro,,,,i love live pics
          MOSH ON
          DAVE
          "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarsjb View Post
            Cool!! Looks like it was a great time!! What style of music do you play??
            we play hard rock/light metal. it is a funny mix. the singer is a woman, and she got us all together. she was advertising for an alternative band. the bassist is a prog player....LOTS of notes and complex walking patterns, very little riding of the root notes. the drummer is a total metal guy, he can fly on his double bass drums and enjoys doing blast beats. i am a guitarist like michael schenker....blues based ripping with a lot of melody. i work out all my leads and do very little improvising...and i do not shred!! hahaha.....

she had put out 3 solo albums that are pretty much standard pop records, but then decided she wanted to front an alternative band. well, she got more than she asked for because there is NOTHING alternative about the band. i tease her about it all the time.

we have only been together since the beginning of november. it is really nice playing with such high caliber musicians. i hope this band lasts a while!!
            GEAR:

and finally....

Comment

Big baggy shorts & a cowboy hat, huh?
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

hahaha - yeah, i HATE jeans....i get too hot, and the cowboy hat hides my bald spot!!! it sucks having the genetic makeup of ed asner!!!! i work VERY hard to keep his genes from taking over!!!!
                GEAR:

and finally....

Comment

great pics man!

I'm playing a show New Year's Eve, so your photos are getting me psyched.

your singer looks like a hottie!
                  the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

wasn't there a thread here just recently talking about guys in cowboy hats? A few people had some strong opinions to express on that topic
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Heh, I didn't want to link to it, Gary.
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

guess i missed that one.....
                        GEAR:

and finally....

Comment

Originally posted by skorb View Post
                          great pics man!

I'm playing a show New Year's Eve, so your photos are getting me psyched.

your singer looks like a hottie!
                          have a blast!! a news year eve show would be cool!!! yeah, my singer is pretty hot....

it certainly helps to have a hot front woman.....
                          GEAR:

and finally....

Comment

Yeah. Especially if they can sing too! lol. She is very pretty.

Comment

Working...
                            X