X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask Jackson forum?

gone?

Obviously.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

That's OK. The only thing really worth reading there was
      I'm going back to where I've been lately... LURKING .. fuck this place and its members

Comment

Thank you!
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

why did we get rid of it? the new jackson market guy didnt have time for it?

Comment

Originally posted by slayer32390 View Post
            why did we get rid of it? the new jackson market guy didnt have time for it?

I was told he had little interest in coming here because of specific members. He felt if he was going to come here and get beat up it wasn't worth his time anymore I guess ...
            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Originally posted by Mayday View Post
              I was told he had little interest in coming here because of specific members. He felt if he was going to come here and get beat up it wasn't worth his time anymore I guess ...
              Wow, It never seemed like the last guy got abused. Out of all the post in there, there were a handful of critical post, and I never noticed any aimed at the induividual, the company maybey, but not the person. Kinda thinned skinned for the new guy I guess. I thought it was cool way for Jackson to interact with us, oh well it's not like they had to, but it was cool.
              Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

No he wasn;'t thinned skinned imo and there's actually a division on this which caused me to snap a few days ago so in all fairness, if it is ok can we please not go down that road again. It'll only cause an argument between members and hell it's fukkin New Years Eve.. LOL ..

Comment

Originally posted by Mayday View Post
                  No he wasn;'t thinned skinned imo and there's actually a division on this which caused me to snap a few days ago so in all fairness, if it is ok can we please not go down that road again. It'll only cause an argument between members and hell it's fukkin New Years Eve.. LOL ..

C'mon Kev, no better time for an argument than with a bunch 'o drunks on NYE! :ROTF:

Actually, I'm going to get drunk and not argue tonight. Anyone who wants to fight with me will just have to wait until tommorow. Sorry.
                  My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

What a shame. That last marketing guy got alot of great ideas about the market here and he got a promotion. Maybe what he suggested made Jackson money and they promoted him????????? Id take the abuse from yall if I knew I could get free market advice and a promotion

Comment

Good point!
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ya seriously, whats the best way to find out what kind of guitar is in demand but on a forum made for jackson and charvels.

Comment

Man, that is just lame. I guess, if they can`t take the heat, get out of the kitchen. FMIC has very thin skin. As a Rep, you have to take the good with the bad and from what I saw it was about 90/10 Good. I am usually not too critical, but on this one I am. I will probably go with a small custom shop next time for another custom guitar, but I may buy another Jackson if they put out a cool 1 Hum stock model for a decent price. Jack.

Comment

See this was the problem.. people are speculating without knowing what goes on behind the scenes and then just assumes they are thin skinned. They don't HAVE to come here, I'm sure they have a lot to do in the course of a day. Ask Jackson was not Brians child.. It was John W's.. He asked me if we could do it and I agreed with some trepidation.

Comment

Working...
                              X