Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bill Z Bub's..New Years can bite me thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Z Bub's..New Years can bite me thread!!

I know most of you celebrate the New Year..including my my freinds and some of my family!!

But I never "got it"..ever since I was a kid. Bad shit happens with every passing year that outweighs the good shit..I can always remember the bad shit..but never the good shit..

One more year that we'll never get back. One more year closer to ALL of our demise..whoopie!!

what will 2007 bring..ongoing war, crime, sickness, bills, collection agencies, divorce, no health insurance, health problems, unemployment..oh the list continues..

For those who want to celebrate..so go nut my brothers and sisters..!!!!

But, yours truly gives the finger to 2007 before it even gets here, because 2006 was a fuggin' peach..it can blow me...TWICE!!!

NO, I'm not pissing on any parades..but if you are one of those cynical bastids like me..

Give me a big ol' ...

FUGGUMS!!!

Rev. B Fuggums..

"Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

FUGGUMS I Say...I wanna take that fuggin' Ball at Time Square and put a glory hole in it!!!

F.U. .. Ya, Big Disco Ball!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

new years eve use to be about hooking up with chicks that would dress to the 10's, plus they would tend to get more wild (drunk). now it is more about staying off the roads and trying to remember to put the right year when I write a check....
      ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

I don't celebrate birthdays or new year.Well,I just use it as an excuse to talk to the girls I like....sometimes :ROTF:
        I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Amen brutha Bill
          EAOS: 28JUN09

Comment

always been overrated as a holiday event in my book too

Comment

I'm just waiting for the gunfire from Baltimore to ring in the new year. Whoopee.
              On a more positive note, I'd pay top effin' dollar to see somone banging a glory hole in that ball as it dropped on national tv.

Comment

I don't consider any day off work overrated

Most years, I watch the family head off to bed at the usual time and I sit up, playing guitar, watching movies, listening to music, etc. as per usual.

This year I had my mum up from Melbourne, my sister and her 4 kids from New South Wales, and the mother- and sister-in-law. We cranked tunes and partied hard to see the new year in. The recycling bin is completely full, and I've got enough bottles here to half-fill next week's recycling bin.

My new year has not got off to a great start. So far in 2007 I've had a headache, an upset stomach, sore throat, got the sweats & generally feeling uncomfortable. I'm sure it has absolutely nothing to do with me not being drunk almost every other nye
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Bill, dare I say happy new year to you bro? I really mean it, The world fuggin sucks right now for a ton of reasons..but it's good for a ton more....but "happy new year" is meant to be a statement of hope....

...hope they get Osama Bin Laden
                  ...hope they cure that little kids cancer
                  ...hope our friends and family are safe and healthy
                  ...hope this year is better than the last
                  ...hope that the next generation does better than ours

Its hard to be positive today in this world we live in, but we all need to be in order for our kids to have a better outlook on life and try to make a difference
                  ...anyway....sorry to ruin the intent of this thread Z...but hope you and your family have an awesome 2007 bro

Comment

Originally posted by quakana View Post
                    Bill, dare I say happy new year to you bro? I really mean it, The world fuggin sucks right now for a ton of reasons..but it's good for a ton more....but "happy new year" is meant to be a statement of hope....

...hope they get Osama Bin Laden
                    ...hope they cure that little kids cancer
                    ...hope our friends and family are safe and healthy
                    ...hope this year is better than the last
                    ...hope that the next generation does better than ours

Its hard to be positive today in this world we live in, but we all need to be in order for our kids to have a better outlook on life and try to make a difference
                    ...anyway....sorry to ruin the intent of this thread Z...but hope you and your family have an awesome 2007 bro
                    Fuckin' A..

Yeah, I watched the ball drop..turned it on one minute before midnight..then I watched Southpark and Deathclock marathons all night.

Heard the gun sots..nothing too close..told the family to stay away from the windows!!

I also heard a major car crash that took out a tranformer in my entire area..drunk asshole..fuggums..

I was in a blackout for more than an hour..it was a pretty big BOOOOOOOOM..lots of fire and police units ..NICE!!

I remeber when I was working..every New Years eve we'd have truckloads of DUIs and arrests at Checkpoints..

I love people......NOT!!

Happy Fuggin' New Year...whoooooooooooooopie friggin' dooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......

Comment

Here's a slendid, little ditty to roll in the New Year..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=impRqn44OCA
                      ..and I think to myself..what a wonderful world...

Bill Z Bub

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Just about that time...Hope you all have a great new year!
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Wassap Steve...time for my meds!!

Well, I'm breathing...but what year will I breathe no more..I'm going to say..March 13th 2029..at exactly 6:13AM.
                            looking forward to that one..

I have that "gift" you know..I can tell you the exact time and date of your last breath..anyone want to know..

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                              Ya gotta love Eddie!!

Comment

Working...
                              X