Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bill Z Bub's..New Years can bite me thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by horns666 View Post

what will 2007 bring..ongoing war, crime, sickness, bills, collection agencies, divorce, no health insurance, health problems, unemployment..oh the list continues..

I gotta love ya Bill!! With an outlook like that, I,d buy a bottle of Jack and a box of razor blades and HAVE AT IT!!!!!! :
    "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

AMEN brother Bill

your initial post is pretty much how i have always veiwed it,,,,,when i go to visit my folks today, i'm gonna show this to my mom and tell her..."Look,,we are NOT the only ones"..

MOSH ON
      DAVE
      "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

I didnt really celebrate the "new year" I just listened to music...

Evry year is worse.. more problems, less free time...

Comment

Originally posted by 777 View Post
          I gotta love ya Bill!! With an outlook like that, I,d buy a bottle of Jack and a box of razor blades and HAVE AT IT!!!!!! :
          I like it..but Razor Blades..Noooo too messy...pills baby pills!!

I wanna be so F'd up I'm going to laugh to give Death the finger when he comes...and kick him in the beans before I go..

I'm gonna sucker punch God if we ever meet too!!
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by MOSHWITZ View Post
            AMEN brother Bill

your initial post is pretty much how i have always veiwed it,,,,,when i go to visit my folks today, i'm gonna show this to my mom and tell her..."Look,,we are NOT the only ones"..

MOSH ON
            DAVE
            Yes, show mom this..my momma should see it too..but I tell her this crap in person..so does my dad..but she's in denial..

I was watching a show on the Discovery channel and they were talking about meteors hitting the earth..like it was a bad thing..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by VEGETATHEPUPPET View Post
              I didnt really celebrate the "new year" I just listened to music...

Evry year is worse.. more problems, less free time...

Amen and welcome to this circus..and to my world bro..

That is EXACTLY what I'm doing today..Today is Metal up my ass day...but that's everyday..

My wife and kid are going to vist my crazy mother in law..yeah, she's fuggin' nuts..and I mean NUTS!!

So, I'll be whackin' my sack at bubblebutts.com when their gone..something to look forward to..

Comment

Oops Dave, you may not wanna show your mom my last post...but I say this stuff to my mom all the time and she always laughs..

Comment

Oops Dave, you may not wanna show your mom my last post...but I say this stuff to my mom all the time and she always laughs..
                  Ya,,,me too the old girl is pretty hip
                  MOSH ON
                  DAVE
                  "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Originally posted by MOSHWITZ View Post
                    Ya,,,me too the old girl is pretty hip
                    MOSH ON
                    DAVE

Sweet, tell your mom I said Happy New Year..I not that deviant..

I'm a cop ya know..

Comment

So, I'll be whackin' my sack at bubblebutts.com when their gone..something to look forward to..

Good idea. Pm me your password and I'll join you over there.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
                      The Buzzard does not fear
                      The man in riot gear
                      Harvest a skull of stone
                      The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Originally posted by Flametop View Post
                        Good idea. Pm me your password and I'll join you over there.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
                        Ahhh..I just go for the "free" stuff..NOOOoooooooooo Passwords..

I just like the sample clips of bubblebutts.com at Gigagalleries...thery have EVERYTHING you lookin' for over there..

peeing on girls, or girls choking on a beef stick..but I never watch those..because that's not right..
                        Yeah, I NEVER watch those.....yeah right!!

Comment

i'm with ya bill... fuck the celebrations.

i just like the days off, is all hehe
                          You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Working...
                          X