• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st 2007 post

What is your 2007 New Years resolution?
    mine = More focus on guitar playing
    less drinking more getting in shape

Good luck to you all

That's pretty much my resolution... Except I could stand to drink more. Maybe I wouldn't be such a Mr. cranky pants.

Getting into better shape is definitely my new objective... I'm too pretty to be so out of shape.
    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Read my Bible more, practice guitar more, try to work on my temper, get better at taking pictures of gear, becoming more familiar with technology (my computer, webpage programming, ROMS and Emulators) etc, etc..
      Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
      The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

Try not to be such a man whore. My cock doesn't doesn't always need to be freed at the drop of a hat.. But we'll see... The day is early:ROTF:
        Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

my new years resolution.. buy more jacksons
          If the crowd is shouting for an encore, but the sound guy is shaking his head, ignore him and play anyway

Comment

I don't have any! i gave up smoking 17 months ago, i don't drink alcohol, and i certainly don't do drugs.....call me a boring fart, but i know i ain't!
            HAPPY 2007!

Comment

more focus on (in no particular order
              -Guitar playing (especially about learning a bit more theory)
              -School. I'm still a student and I suck bad
              -Family

Happy new year!
              Check my bands!
              www.myspace.com/magicktr
              www.myspace.com/sinif64
              www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Well, I currently weight 325lbs. So, I am shooting to lose 50lbs for the year by eating healthier and using my treadmill.

Alvin
                MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Become a better guitar player, pass school...

Comment

Never stop practicing, although I'm burnt out.

Comment

Same as Thor Von Clemson but I now have a mandatory 3 hour minimum practice routine a day. 1 hour before work and 2 hours after.

Comment

Originally posted by VinceV View Post
                        Try not to be such a man whore. My cock doesn't doesn't always need to be freed at the drop of a hat.. But we'll see... The day is early:ROTF:
                        WTF!!!

When was I next to a computer last night.

I guess my New Years Resolution, is not to drink that much anymore.
                        Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

More sex, more guitar playin and more riding! Hell yeah!

chuck
                          "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

I want (need) to lose about 20 lbs. So, I am starting by dropping the beer for awhile, and heading to the gym. Gotta finish the beer I had left today though LOL
                            Need to practice more. Did 2 hours earlier today, gonna do another one or 2 tonight.
                            Get our finances in order. This is really my top priority. After my pay cut, I just cannot seem to make ends meet. So, I have to set up a budget, make it work, and stick to it.

Comment

Working...
                            X