5 year old killed by pit bull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chasbo View Post
    That shit is weak! Why do we have to have a license in this country to drive or own a handgun, but shitheads here can own a dog or have kids whenever they want? I mean, by owning a dog or having a child you are taking responsibility for another life! I mean come on! The owner needs a nut-ectomy so they don't breed again.

chuck

For sure...

Comment

Well, the problem is... that unless you can do something about all the gangbangers raising the dogs aggressively, (and you cant) then restricting availability of the dogs is pretty much all thats left.

Also, pitbulls were bred to fight other dogs, specifically. They dont bite and back off like many other breeds, they continue to attack. That is what makes them dangerous, especially if they are not neutered.

From 1986 to 2005 in North America, pits and rotts accounted for 72% of the most serious dog attacks (maiming on up to fatal). And that is 100% of the reason for their appeal.

Comment

Originally posted by UFORocks View Post
        Man, pits are dangerous animals, no question about it. I know that there are some pits that regardless of how they're treated/raised will never attack anyone. I also know that there are pits that will/do attack people for no apparent reason regardless of how "sweet and cuddly" they are. You cant train instinct out of an animal, period.
        It takes a good, responsible people to raise the dogs..

Don't blame the gun, blame the asshole..

FUCK!!!!

I'm "dangerous" , it's part of my retirement.. , that's right..due to many years of human bullshit. I am OFFICIALLY "a risk to anyone I percieve as a threat or disrespectful" ..I have MANY papers documenting those very words..

I NEVER leave the house to avoid people..because I still want to chase the "bad guys" and there's PLENTY here..that's MY "intsict"...and like you said that ain't going away...no matter of training, therapy or meds.

I feel sorry for these poor animals..put me in a "Pit" with these ghetto motherfuckers,..I'll show you "vicious"..
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

In the local suburb of Cicero the mayor(who is now in jail:ROTF: ) past a law about not owning putbulls. She also passed a law that if you were arrested for gang activity you could not enter Cicero even if you lived there. Both laws were tossed out by the courts.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
            It takes a good, responsible people to raise the dogs..

Don't blame the gun, blame the asshole..

:
            Problem #1 ... not enough of those people in point 1
            Problem # 2 ... Id rather deal with an asshole who didn't have a gun

Theres a raw material issue here... cocker spaniels will never be the poster dog for "badasses" everywhere for a reason. Its a matter of the right breed for the job...

some people here are assuming the dogs are being 'blamed'... kinda missing the big picture...
            Last edited by markb; 01-01-2007, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Rotteweilers are well known for their great temperment. It's all about how they're raised.

When I was 2 yrs old a little poodle mangled my arm. I still have a small scar from it. The only reason Rotts get mentioned so much is because of how big and scary they are, and a few of the kids that get bit, die because of how strong the dogs are.

Comment

Lol

Comment

When I was in 3rd grade my teacher had to get rid of her dog, an Eskimo Spitz so she gave it to me and my mom. Little white bitchs name was Muffin.

The dog ended up bitting me many times and when we went to get rid of her she bit the guy who took her in the face...

As it turned out my teacher got rid of the dog because it bit her kids and other kids in the neighborhood... So she gave it to me.... Bitch!
                  Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

It`s all about how do you "train" the dog...
                    But, it is always dangerous to put little kids with any
                    kind of dogs...
                    Cause kids want to play and they maybe smack the dog
                    or something(they thinking it`s playing)...
                    But, the dog doesn`t know that so his first reaction is a bite
                    Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

"Problem # 2 ... Id rather deal with an asshole who didn't have a gun"

But I AM an asshole with a gun..but I'd just beat ya with it..I wouldn't shoot ya or anything like that..not unless you shot at me or pulled a knife..or some shit.. it depends how mad I is..
                      it's all good...

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

same thing happen over here in my neck of the woods. except the dog didnt finish the job. he got a hold of a little kid mangled his face and scapled the poor kid...... but the dad got a bat swung and got the dog in the neck, he shattered the dogs neck........ he was a huge guy, talking 300 pounds of american beef
                        "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                          "Problem # 2 ... Id rather deal with an asshole who didn't have a gun"

But I AM an asshole with a gun..but I'd just beat ya with it..I wouldn't shoot ya or anything like that..not unless you shot at me or pulled a knife..or some shit.. it depends how mad I is..
                          it's all good...
                          That's right. When ya have to shoot some asshole it's pretty much over at that point. When ya pistol whip'em you can at least educate them on the errors of their ways while you're doing it.
                          Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Originally posted by St.James View Post
                            That's right. When ya have to shoot some asshole it's pretty much over at that point. When ya pistol whip'em you can at least educate them on the errors of their ways while you're doing it.

Yes, Dave..exactly..I always found this very effective with people.., nice people..your everyday common dickwead..

See, Dave get's it!!!!

Comment

I tried to adopt a English Bulldog from my sister, since she was always at work her dickwead husband would just throw the dog outside so he wouldn't have to deal with him. Because of this abuse/neglect Harley was pout under three times..once for eating a shoe, once for eating a garden hose and hotwheel and once for something else..it was just a waste of a beautiful animal..

On Easter I saw Harley sitting outside , as usual, all dirty, muddy and lookin' pathetic..I told my son to go by him..he LOVED the attention..so I took him home that night..

I washed him up, there was red mulch stains that were permenetly into his skin, because he always tried to get burrow under the fence to play with my Dad's Bulldog Archie...who lived next door..

I later learned that Harley chased my dickwead bro-in-law out of the house more than a dozens time in a full blown attack..establishing Harley as the Alpha male in the pack.

WEll, he was introduced to my pack, my family..I am the Alpha male..and I treated him with lots of love and attention and took him for walks three times a day..he even got along with my 4lb Pico..

John came over with a new collar and leash for me and couldn't belive how cool he was..

The next day Harley wanted to "test" me and growled at me when I told him to get off the bed..NO, I did NOT use a shock collar on him..what he was used to..No, I did NOT strike or beat him..I simply took my leash..hooked it and said firmly.."Let's go"..boom he became submissive..everytime he started to show any sign of agression..I put the leash on him..

Pico was outside taking a piss and was barking, this sparked something in Harley..it irritated him..he dodged downstairs at full speed..almost dragging my son who grabbed his leash, but couldn't hang on..I just happened to be there, he flew by me broke the screen door off the hinge and went right for Pico..I just reacted in time grabbing Harley by the collar as he was trying to pin Pico to bite him..Harely went airborne for about 15-20 feet..he looked like he wanted to charge me..at that point I just pointed and said "NO!"..again he knew he fuked up and became submissive.

That was it..I could no longer keep Harely..I kept him in the basement, where he was HAPPY all by himself, because was used to this..I couldn't risk our Pico of 7 years and especially the safety of my son Vinny..which was the reason why I took him in the first place.

I gave him to co-worker of my Wife who always wanted a English Bulldog but could never afford one..I warned him excatly what happened..and made him sign a release..to cover my ass.

Well Harley attacked both him and their other dog on the first day..

Harley wound up in a shelter in Ashtbula..Attacking someone there ..

Harley ended up in New York..where he put a 300lb man in the hospital with very serious bite "defense" wounds to both of his hands and forearms..I learned that he actually ws attacked twice..he thought the attack was over and went for round two!!

All because of this abuse he got since he was a puppy, between getting neglected and being under the knife three times, shock collared, beaten then chasing the owner out of the house..Harley was too far gone..

I heard he went to two other people and attacked them as well..he's probably put down by now..

I feel terrible about Harley, he could have been a great dog..but lazy, good for nothin' assholes, including the ones in my own family don't know how to raise or derserve a dog like this..

People make me sick..it is NOT the dog!!

If I lived alone..Harley would still be here and we would been getting along fine..I assure you he would NOT atack me..he had that chance..when he was in attack mode.

NEVER "beat" your dogs man..the power of the leash is amazing..the pack lead holds the handle..and the dog get's the clip part..that's it..that's ALL you have to do..

I learned this from watching Ceaser Milan episodes my dad taped for me..that guy RULES with dogs IMO..he will always say..leash,walk, food and water...very importnat things to establish dominance...hitting/beating is aggression..not dominance!!

That is where most of the problems come from..if you are aggressive with your dog..that dog will direct that aggression at someone..you don't need to be aggressive to be dominant!

That only works with people..

Comment

I have owned Rotts and Pitts..neither have ever been a problem. I raised them with nothing but a LOT of love and respect. Awesome animals. It's the people!

Comment

Working...
                                X