Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st guitar related purchase of 2007

Who will be the first?

I got nothing yet but it has only been less than 12 hrs since theNew Year rang off....

Anyone buy something yet?

I'm tempted. But it's a Local Pickup in Seattle. And I don't like to drive to Seattle. Maybe we can meet half way.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Should be here this week, but then again, I bought it in December. That probably doesn't count.
      "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Well if things work out, there a good chance I'll sell my Fender amp and possibly my OLP to get the funds for a nice Squier or JS Jackson.

Comment

That can be me! I'm waiting for a pm. and I'll make a payment asap according to that
          Check my bands!
          www.myspace.com/magicktr
          www.myspace.com/sinif64
          www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Damn! I better get crackin!

chuck
            "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

tick tick tick.... lol.

Comment

I'm negotiating too....should be in two weeks.

Comment

You wouldn't want a jerk like fett to be the first one. This is a good deal I'm looking at. $129. Right up my alley. :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
                  I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

i won't be buying anything music related until the end of january. i'm forced to conclude it will have to be a pair of active monitors, though i am tempted to buy another warrior.
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Just bought the black SLATQH in the classifieds. I win.............

Comment

I got a money order in the mail.Should have it by late this week early next.
                        Mike
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------
                        SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

Bought in '06, will receive in '07

Well, I haven't bought anything since 2007 began, but I am waiting for 2 guitars to arrive that I bought just before 2006 ended! I paid for a JEM 77 BRMR, then out of the blue, a JEM 10th went up for sale at a price I could kind of justify, so I bought that too! (That was a pretty irresponsible thing to do, I know, but I have dreamed of a JEM 10th for years and just couldn't pass this chance up - now that I am selling some of my favorite axes to pay for it, I hope it turns out to be worth it!)

Neither has arrived yet, but I'm thinking they should within the next week or two. It's gonna be a late Christmas for me when they do!

Comment

Originally posted by NextInLine View Post
                            That can be me! I'm waiting for a pm. and I'll make a payment asap according to that
                            I know what it is!
                            I know what it is!

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

oh do tell....

Comment

Working...
                              X