• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st one.

Comment

The 3rd one

Comment

I like the third one but the colors kinda remind me of something Killswitch would do.
        My vote is for the 1st one. Nice!

Comment

first one, it looks more balanced to me. Would look better with the title script a little larger.

Comment

Last
            Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Cool cover art.

No question for me, 3rd/last is most fitting. Proper coloration of the statue -vs- blood (much more impact), looks ancient-ish (cool for the regious reference).

Maybe add a small stream of blood down the middle of her chest to complete the pouring of blood over her better?...

Never cared for name I can't read, but I belive that in the genre, the harder the name is to read, the better the band is, haha...

Comment

I know it's a genre thang but I can't read the name either. I like the neon angel. #1

Comment

The first one is the clear winner.

Comment

First all the way.
                    If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

3rd. (Add me to the 'couldn't make out the band name' list)
                      |My CSG gallery|
                      (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Last one by far. I have no idea what the band name is though.
                        Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

i would go with another font on the name. probably the 3rd cover.
                          Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                          Amp... Pioneer
                          Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

1st and 3rd are the best...if I chose one it would be the 3rd. The contrast is stronger. Add me to the can't read the font list.

Comment

I really like the 3rd one. It would make a really cool poster.

Comment

how do you expect to people to know who you are if they can't read the name 3rd one popped right at me when i saw it the others wern't so great
                                "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Working...
                                X