No announcement yet.

Check out the Hawk!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd say sharp shinned - they have stubbier wings which allow them to fly in forested areas..
    Hard to tell for sure from that angle though

Comment

birds of prey are so fuggin cool

awhile back i posted a site that had some pretty cool pictures of hawks in central park.

hawks, eagles, falcons, hell even vultures are just amazing creatures.
      Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
      Amp... Pioneer
      Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Amazing birds. I always thought being a large bird of prey would be pretty cool.

When I was working at Boeing a hawk flew into the factory and was sitting on one of the mechanics tool boxes. He (the hawk) was pretty freaked out. As I walked by I heard a guy say to another guy "Just grab it you pussy!". I was tempted to stop and watch the guy get torn up, but then I figured I would get pegged for not injecting common sense into situation. I didn't hear anything about anyone getting injured so I guess they let it go on its own.

I was watching one out the window one day and it dove on a pigeon and took him out. That was cool to see.

Comment

Cool pic! Awesome animals!
          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

We have hawks everywhere out here in the sticks.The high school mascot is a hawk.I have a huge one that lives next door in a abandoned feed store and he cleans up on rodents and snakes.I'm sure thats the reason he is so big.He will jump on the pigeons too,he rips them up in no time,really very interesting to watch......................
            Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Working...
            X