No announcement yet.

What are people thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, around here he would've got his ass beat.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

You handled it better than I woiuld have... I'd still file a complaint though...

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear View Post
        Damn. I would suggest you call the cops on this guy and atleast get a report taken. You never know when that could just be the tip of the iceberg and this guy is up to a lot of other crap that is just waiting to be exposed.

Matt
        definitely report the creep. You might be moving, but I'm sure your kids aren't the only ones in the area. Nail this fucker now, and save some other parents a heartache down the track.
        Hail yesterday

Comment

I definitely call the cops and at least find out some info on the guy.
          My Toys:
          '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
          '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
          '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
          '94 Dinky HX in Black
          '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

Originally posted by yard dawg View Post
            .....What sucks is the kids said NO he couldnt take the pics and he did it anyways. .....
            I don´t know about the states, but over here that´s a jailable offense if it can be proven... And It seems to me that you have more than enough proof.

And while you may not be so concerned about it because you´re moving soon, not doing anything and leaving this guy around for the next tenants to deal with makes you just as bad a person as the offender themselves IMHO. The whole reason this world is so fucked up in the first place is because people see bad and do nothing "Because they´re not directly affected". Call the cops, now.

Comment

Call the cops. Let them know what is going on. It is only right.
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear View Post
                Damn. I would suggest you call the cops on this guy and atleast get a report taken. You never know when that could just be the tip of the iceberg and this guy is up to a lot of other crap that is just waiting to be exposed.

Matt
                I agree, my wife told me when I got home one night that the cops showed up at the house and asked her about the guy behind us because there were 2 complaints from parents about the guy exposing himself to 2 underage girls.
                You never know what else could be found out, and maybe prevented.

Comment

Definitely call the cops. I'll bet you ten bucks that this scumbag is a registered sex offender out on parole. And, if so, taking pictures of little kids is likely a violation of his parole terms. F**k'r needs to go back to jail before he hurts kids again.

If you don't do it for your kids do it for the other kids in the neighborhood. How would you feel if a year from now, you see his face on the news for abusing some neighborhood kids? And that might've been prevented, if you had done something?

Do it now. It can only help. And even if the dude was acting innocently (doubtful, but maybe), the police harrassment will at least make him think twice about creeping people out again.
                  Last edited by shreddermon; 01-03-2007, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Well the guys not on the sex offender list and the cops cant do anything. The apartment complex manager knows about him so I guess I did all I can do. The cops in this town absolutely hate this apartment complex. The sheriff here will not allow another apartment complex to be built because of this place. What sucks is they say these are "luxury" apartments .

Comment

I agree, do something NOW. Tomorrow may be too late dude.
                      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

You mean YOU can't file a complaint for him taking pics of your kids without even asking you first? That sounds odd, maybe you have some lazy cops there. You might ask the chief how he'd feel about you owning the city if anything happens to your kids.

If they won't do anything, I'd have a personal conversation with the old man.
                        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
                          You mean YOU can't file a complaint for him taking pics of your kids without even asking you first? That sounds odd, maybe you have some lazy cops there. You might ask the chief how he'd feel about you owning the city if anything happens to your kids.

If they won't do anything, I'd have a personal conversation with the old man.
                          I filed a complaint against a 21 year old dude here for picking my 9 yr old up by his shirt collar and choking him because he got into a fight with his friends nephew and they didnt care. It seems all they care about here is writing tickets and meth. Ive got my eye on the man and if I see him with a camera again he'll be eating it.

Comment

That seriously sucks! I wonder, does your local TV station have an "Action Reporter"? Maybe you could call them and raise a stink about this, They probably won't be able to show the old man but they could raise a stink that the cops are ignoring danger to children.

As for the 21-year-old who attacked your son, hopefully you got a chance to explain to him why an adult doesn't assault a child. That's some low shit.
                            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

The cops won't even come out to pay the dude a visit? That's some major BS going on there. The cops in my town would be casing his @ss, pronto. Dude, if your local cops won't do anything, call the fuckin' county sheriff, state police or whatever. See if any of them have a sex crimes unit, and ask to speak to someone there. Get this loser on some form of law enforcement's radar screen. Don't take "we can't do anything" for an answer. The fact that he lied to your kids posing as a "magazine photographer" sends major red flags that he's a f**kin' child molester, and has used that line to lure kids before.

Comment

Cops won´t do anything? Then a call to the local paper or TV station may be in order, media pressure has a wierd way of changing many cops´ minds, especially when it´s a sensitive topic such as this one

Comment

Working...
                                X