New RUIN demo finished

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New RUIN demo finished

That's right, we got the final mix of our new demo from Dan Swanö today. I think the sound is awesome, if I may say so.

Feel free to check it out:

It's 4 rhythm guitars, Daniel and I play 2 each, and he plays the solo in "Tainted Soul", while I am responsible for the trem bar wankery during the double bass drum mayhem in the end of the same song.

https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Eh, not my cup o tea, i just cant get passed the vocals. But the playing is cool. Good demo.
    Guitars:
    '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
    '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
    '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
    Amp:
    VOX AD30VT

Comment

DUDE! Awesome!! Very fucking brutal, the intensity is definetly there! Can I get a t-shirt somewhere?
      DIVIDE THIS LAND | DIRTY 'N' HEAVY, SERVED PIPING HOT

Comment

Dude, you know I dig it..

Keep it fuggin' heavy!!

Bill Z Bub
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I like the music, but the vocals just aren't my style. The production sounds good and the mix is pretty balanced.
          My Toys:
          '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
          '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
          '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
          '94 Dinky HX in Black
          '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

UFO - Thanks dude!

Szostak - Thank you! Have you tried any store that sells clothing? Hehe, no we haven't printed any shirts yet, but we'll probably do that later this coming spring I guess.

Bill - Thank you Sir! We're trying to keep it as heavy and fast as we're able to play, haha! When will we hear your Bed Of Nails stuff?

Adrock - Thanks!

Actually, I think he did a better job with the vocals on our first demo... might have something to do with him not turning up hung-over/still half drunk etc. when we recorded the debut demo...

Comment

Ahhhhh hopefully soon..I MUST contact my singer!!!..

Ripper's bandmates wants to record us..pronto!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Anders, I will check it out when I'm at a PC with normal speakers.

The reason I entered this thread was because I kept reading the Subject as "New finished demo RUINED" LOL! Thank God I was wrong
                Henrik
                AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Hey that's awesome Bill!!! You know I wanna hear it when it's ready (along with the rest of the forum I'd guess)!!!!!!!!

Henrik, cool! Haha... yeah, that would have been nice! Luckily, everything went smooth! You never know with computers though...

Comment

Nice..just got off the phone with Ty, he's coing over to work on some shit Friday..and then we are going to contact Tim's camp..

Fuggit, I'm ready to lay this shit down now..fuck the waiting..

You go boyeeeeee..good for you man!!

Bill Z Bub

Comment

Listening to this was like coming under enemy fire.

Fuckin' awesome!

Comment

Great songs!! Insanity is my favorite I think. Your drummer is awesome! I did think at first the drums were overpowering it a bit, but I think it was the settings on my computer speakers. I also like your vocalist a lot. I loved the guitar tones too..and the playing..geez..hope I'm that good some day
                        Can't wait to buy a copy!! Great stuff!!

Comment

Great songs! I think I like Black Angel the best. The mix is excellent, though I think the guitar are just slightly mid scooped too much and the bass track needs to be enhanced/separated more, IMO.

But very impressive! Dan Swano did the mix? That's cool. While I don't appreciate most of his music, he does have a stellar reputation and that mix is nothing short of excellent.

Anyways, I've downloaded your tracks and put them in my Metal folder. Can't wait to hear a full-length label backed production!
                          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Thanks alot guys!!!

It's great to hear your input on what you like/don't like etc...

Comment

Yep liked your music everytime you posted something here. IMO the Swano mix is very good and fits the style of music. And the songs themself deserve such a nice mix. It's got a bit of a oldschool vibe to it. Yep the guitars sound a little bit too scooped but then again i think it really fits this kind of music.

I am really anxious what you and your band will deliver in the future as it's very promising. Keep up the great work !

Flo
                              http://www.myspace.com/drasticviolence

Thrash/Death-Metal from Germany

Comment

Working...
                              X