Damn Frogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn Frogs

There's one right outside my front door that is croaking. And I wish it would.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Kiss it. Maybe it will turn into a Charvel.

Alvin
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Or maybe a J. Frog!!!

(yeah, lame I know)
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

It's worse than the Turkfuk.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: What's even sadder is no frogette is responding. Just like me. He's so lonely. It's going to make me cry. I'm hearing: "The Frog's Lament":ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: Here's hoping.
        Last edited by fett; 01-03-2007, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin_Wilson View Post
          Kiss it. Maybe it will turn into a Charvel.

Alvin

Maybe it will turn into Christina Aguilera?
          I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by Norton View Post
            Hell, I would kiss it if would turn into X-tina.

Alvin
            MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Originally posted by Norton View Post
              I'm not sure whether you know about the Turkfuk, but it is a reference to a real turkey, as in the bird. So don't get your Fez in a wad.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: I'm sorry, I just didn't want to offend anyone.

Comment

And here I thought this was a thread about a homeless French dude camping out at your trailer...
                Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Say la vee. I think the French do know how to do frog legs. Here's a way off topic story but funny. When I lived in Marin County I had a neighbor that was French. We had a common area with ivy. Me, being a redblooded 'merican, wanted to kill any snail I could find. Bait and everything. He, however, told me to stop doing that. He would harvest the slimey bastards; put them in a container; feed them lettuce for a few days; let them get "clean"; fatten them up and WAH LAH, Escargo.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                    I'm not sure whether you know about the Turkfuk, but it is a reference to a real turkey, as in the bird. .

Oh,I can guess

Comment

Say la vee. I think the French do know how to do frog legs. Here's a way off topic story but funny. When I lived in Marin County I had a neighbor that was French. We had a common area with ivy. Me, being a redblooded 'merican, wanted to kill any snail I could find. Bait and everything. He, however, told me to stop doing that. He would harvest the slimey bastards; put them in a container; feed them lettuce for a few days; let them get "clean"; fatten them up and WAH LAH, Escargo.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
                      I think it takes a sick fuck to decide it's a good idea to eat a snail. That's just nasty.
                      Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

I understand the shells are rich in calcium.

Comment

Originally posted by St.James View Post
                          I think it takes a sick fuck to decide it's a good idea to eat a snail. That's just nasty.

I had a half -french girlfriend.She knew how to cook snails.Then she cheated on me :ROTF:

Comment

There's one right outside my front door that is croaking. And I wish it would.
                            I know what that's like. We have frogs too and they can be a pain.. but there is NOTHING worse than one of these bastards:

I don't know the English name actually.. we call them "eksters". The sound they make goes through walls.. they do it 24/7..
                            "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Wait until you get a herd of crows. Thank God, they haven't found our trees yet. When I used to walk the fleamarket there was one grove of trees that must have had 100 of them it there. It was awful.

Comment

Working...
                              X