No announcement yet.

Damn Frogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have crows too.. crows can be scary/creepy.. it seems like they have a memory or something. They always look you in the eyes, trying to figure out your next move..
    "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Originally posted by AfterForever View Post
      We have crows too.. crows can be scary/creepy.. it seems like they have a memory or something. They always look you in the eyes, trying to figure out your next move..
      Crows rule ...hahaha, crazy french people.
      DIVIDE THIS LAND | DIRTY 'N' HEAVY, SERVED PIPING HOT

Comment

Did somebody say crows?

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

A "herd" of crows is called a "murder". I've always loved that.

Comment

Originally posted by AfterForever View Post
            I know what that's like. We have frogs too and they can be a pain.. but there is NOTHING worse than one of these bastards:

I don't know the English name actually.. we call them "eksters". The sound they make goes through walls.. they do it 24/7..

I can help you there for the ENglish name, that's a Magpie, yes they are annoying and seem to have multiplied over the past few years, very sneaky birds, we have one that irritates the cat, he teases it whenever he sees it.

Comment

WE are loaded w/ small frogs around here and they are noisier than hell, so I feed em to "Skinny"
              I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

That is fuckin' cool! I want a pet snake!
                DIVIDE THIS LAND | DIRTY 'N' HEAVY, SERVED PIPING HOT

Comment

Working...
                X