I've had enough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've had enough

of you guys and your ragging on my "cheap" guitars. I'm single. I don't have a mortgage payment that is a year's income for millions of people. I don't have a $400/month car payment. I buy cheap meat that otherwise would be spendy. I buy all my clothes used. I just bought a very nice pair of New Balance shoes, size 15, for 8 bucks. I don't have alimony payments. Water and garbage is free. My kid doesn't need any money. I don't do drugs. (Beer and cigs are pricey, however). I don't go out. I don't buy fast food. I buy other stuff for dimes on the dollar and do quite well selling it. So I buy guitars. They never go out of style. The older the better. So what if I can't walk in my trailer without tripping on a guitar. You guys are just jealous. I envy a lot of you.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Originally posted by fett View Post
    I don't go out.

:ROTF:
    I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Well, not at night. I'm old and half blind and ugly. So what's the point?

Comment

Fett, get your sword, put on your Viking helmet, and go out hunting for chicks or something.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

sniff the box in the air Fettster, get the fukk out of there and go out on the town, you need a good schnockering to keep you honest once in a while, the kind where you wake up somewhere else ya know?
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Oh, I know I can charm them. I have a presence that turns heads. I am a Viking God. I'm much more funny in person. But why would I want to complicate matters? I'm a right hand man. I have done the relationship trip to the max and will never go there again. (Widower. Lost the love of my life) And now I am stuck in the middle of nowhere. Tommy. Can I come to your digs? I'll buy.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
            Last edited by fett; 01-03-2007, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Well, not at night. I'm old and half blind and ugly. So what's the point?

You're not ugly.You just have a beard :ROTF:

Comment

You, fett, are a trooper. One with many guitars. 79 now? I think I might start keeping track.
                DIVIDE THIS LAND | DIRTY 'N' HEAVY, SERVED PIPING HOT

Comment

If I lose the beard I have no chin. If I take off my hat and have no beard I look like an egg. I guess the only thing I have left is my charm and a few bucks.

Comment

I wanna see some pics of all these guitars. And don't worry, it's been proven over and over again that as long as you play guitar there's some chic that will bang you no matter how ugly you are. LOL
                    My Toys:
                    '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
                    '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
                    '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
                    '94 Dinky HX in Black
                    '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

Fett..I think we were brothers seperated at birth..I OWN everything I have..and I too..do NOT go out!!!

I'm retired and my wife blows me twice a week ..life is good.:ROTF:

"Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Why is it when I say: "I'm old enough to be your father." they walk away?:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

Why is it when I say: "I'm old enough to be your father." they walk away?:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
                          Cuz you're not a bazillionaire, chics'll do anybody no matter of age, if they're rich enough, although you are a rich man in how fondly you're thought of by the people on this board, do what ever makes ya happy
                          I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Cause you don't show'em your guitars...and more

Comment

Cause you didn't get them drunk. Or cause you didn't chop their legs off so they can't (walk away that is, they could still get drunk, probably quicker, without legs)
                              EAOS: 28JUN09

Comment

Working...
                              X