No announcement yet.

Considering applying to be a police officer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and the JCF lived happily ever after..
    FIN

Comment

• Originally posted by finnman View Post
      and the JCF lived happily ever after..
      FIN
      See...you guys like my venom..you sick bastids!!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Who wants Ferrari Cake?!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Emthrax View Post
          Who wants Ferrari Cake?!!!

I do..I do!!!!

Acura??!!! ...I didn't want an Acura..arghhhhhhhh

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• I am glad to see that this whole thing has worked out. Very funny reading too.
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
              I am glad to see that this whole thing has worked out. Very funny reading too.
              I thought it was funny as well. The pictures and the smurf talk was hilarious!

Comment

• Originally posted by npacheco View Post
                Funny how all this could have ended about 150 posts ago with five letters

SORRY
                And what exactly is the entertainment value of SORRY? ZERO. NADA. NOTHING. I think our way was much better than SORRY. SORRY sucks.
                I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

• I burned waaayyy too many calories here..

I'm hungry!!

Bye..

Comment

• Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                    Satan..>>>>spooky

I love the whole "imagery" of hell, satan, devils, demons..The horns, 666, pentagrams...fire, fire, fire,...

makes for aweome cover art and stage props..you wouldn't have "metal" without Satan..

Not even Motley Crue..or Stryper..so there..

Or cool scary movies..

"To Hell with the Devil" baby!!!

This is true.

Ya need him..look what he did for so many bands!!!
                    yea, he's one of the best publicists out there
                    You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

• Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                      And what exactly is the entertainment value of SORRY? ZERO. NADA. NOTHING. I think our way was much better than SORRY. SORRY sucks.
                      +1

Comment

Ya, and if everything cooled off in a couple posts, what the hell would we have had to read yesterday ?

Matt

Comment

Entertainment value? None. I agree with that assesment, but call me crazy I was looking for a little common courtesy. Something sorely lacking in today's society.

Bill was obviously offended by Demon's comments. Right or wrong doesn't matter, he was offended. The decent thing to do was apologize for the offense.

It was entertaining at first to me, but when I saw how much it affected Bill, then it ceased being entertaining.

Again, that's just me...kinda like seeing family fight. It may start out as fun, but eventually you just get uncomfortable.

Maybe it's just my hangup...sorry if I brought anybody down.

Comment

• Bill,do you have any photos of you with the mohawk?
                            I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

• Nothing could bring me down anymore than I am right now..

One of my best bros Jack The Riff, one of the very first ones that made me a home here..his wife passed..

Right now, nothing here matters at this time..

Comment

• Originally posted by npacheco View Post
                                It was entertaining at first to me, but when I saw how much it affected Bill, then it ceased being entertaining.

sorry if I brought anybody down.
                                You took the words right out of my mouth.

Of course I had to push it even further as I know Bill would appreciate that.

Comment

Working...
                                X