Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this VH story true, or a BS web site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this VH story true, or a BS web site?

Van Halen Near Death

Guitar legend Eddie Van Halen is reported to be near death today following complications related to a degenerative aging disorder. Doctors say the rocker, who's recently battled cancer, alcoholism, and hip replacement, "has the body of a man at least twice his age."

"Don't worry, I'm going to make it," Van Halen said through a band spokesman. "There's no way I'm going to let that fucker David Lee Roth outlast me. Rock on!"

this is the page I saw it on:

Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Yeah, that's 100% legit.
      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Well, the one about Eminem having a small penis is probably true, too.

Comment

Well, look at the story on Eminem...
          "Eminem shocked and disappointed fans recently when he told MTV that he's "stupid" and has "a small penis", causing sales of the rapper's latest album to fall sharply."

DIVIDE THIS LAND | DIRTY 'N' HEAVY, SERVED PIPING HOT

Comment

After reading a few things on that site, I'd say it's absolutely and totally true...

I mean... really now... hehehe... The backstreet boy one was awesome.
            Last edited by Cleveland Metal; 01-04-2007, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
              Well, the one about Eminem having a small penis is probably true, too.
              Aw, beat me to it!
              DIVIDE THIS LAND | DIRTY 'N' HEAVY, SERVED PIPING HOT

Comment

from Metal Sludge

Eminem
                Not a rock star, but I've gotten quite a few girls asking for info on him, so I guess I'll give in. Marshal is average length, maybe 6 or 6 1/2 inches but pretty thick. Loves to give oral and like most guys like it even more in return. Very paranoid about people coming after him and is known to be a bitch.
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

From the looks of that picture, Ed looks like he died 6 months ago and was dug up for a photo session.
                  "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                  I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Working...
                  X