Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

horns666 / Bill appreciation thread.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Billz For President!
    "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Billy Boy, you are TOPS in my book too.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

You guys are fuggin' awesome!!!!!!!!

Since I'm here..meet my family..the reason I breathe!!

I wish I can post more of Val..87lbs of pure beauty right there, VERY tiny..she's a Chihuahua and I'm a Rott..guess who's on top.

Over 20 years together..she hasn't changed much since 1984..but I sure have!!

Vinny is the future of metal..he's a demon on drums, and whoopin' ass on guitar and bass as well..and girlfriends since he was 2!!!

I sent those pics to Emmy at Christmas..Thank for posting them Sis!!!!

My wife of 20 years Val..

The future Metal God..my 12 yr old son Vinny..

Yours,

Bill Z Bub
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

God bless the woman that puts up with Bill for 20 years.

Comment

Life would suck without a big old loose cannon that is Bill. He's the one on the right.
              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I was looking for something I threaded a while back. But, where's Bill? I really miss him.
                I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Good question.. Anyone know what he's up to?
                  "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                    I love you guys..you guiys are my bros indeed!!

I'm going to bed..finally..been up for more than 60 hours now..that's fucked up!!

Cock out with your Rock out!!!!!

Bill Z Bub..
                    60 Hours!!!! Holy crap Bill! Are you putting Red Bull in your coffee instead of cream??? LOL

Anyways....... You say cock out with your rock out.......let's not forget the ladies who "Jam out with their CLAM out!!!!!"
                    Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Originally posted by Norton View Post
                      If I was Bill,I would arrest Satan.
                      Satan is merely Bill's figurehead....

Love ya, bro!
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

don't sweat the petty shit Billy, just pet the sweaty shit, o.k.?
                        From your west coast officer of the division of fun and disaster-
                        Atomic Headache Guy
                        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Bill, I just wanted to say thanks for all the work and sacrifice you went through to keep me and my wife and two children safe when we lived in Cleveland. I lived in Parma from 91 to 96. I worked at the federal building and rode the bus to and from work. Rock on man.
                          Remember, Wherever you go,.. there you are

Comment

Thanks Brohams!!

I'm sick as a fuggin' dog with the flu..oh my ass!!!

My whole body hurts..especially my ass, it really hurts..why is that??

why does the flu attack my ass..everything from my waiste down feels like one big Charlie Horse!

OW!!!

over 102 fever..help!

I hate the flu!!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Sorry to hear it, Bill. I've read that receiving lots of blowjobs can help get the flu out of your system. Dunno if you might want to mention that to Mrs. Horns.

Get well soon, bro.
                              Keith
                              The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Originally posted by axtogrind View Post
                                Sorry to hear it, Bill. I've read that receiving lots of blowjobs can help get the flu out of your system. Dunno if you might want to mention that to Mrs. Horns.

Get well soon, bro.
                                Keith
                                ..I was thinkin' the same thing.

But Mrs Horn's nose is all stuffed up..she has enough goo already!

You know, I'm so sick..I don't even want a blow job.

Now THAT'S pretty fuggin' sick!!

Comment

Working...
                                X