Wife Died This Morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wife Died This Morning

I'm still in shock. Keep thinking I'm going to wake up from this nightmare. I guess I should have known it would happen sooner or later. I don't even know why I'm on the internet typing this. There's really no family here except for my step-daughter. I've called everyone and my AA Sponsor came and spent a few hours here with me. I need to go clean the house for all the family that will be cominjg to town.
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

I don't know what to say anymore Jack
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

So sorry to hear that.
      My prayers are with you.
      -Rick

Comment

Wow. I'm so sorry to hear that. Thoughts and prayers, bro.

Comment

My God, Jack, I am so sorry to hear this awful news. Stay strong brother. Major prayers and thoughts go out to you.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

My sincere condolences.

Comment

My deepest condolences to you and your family. I will include you in my prayers. May your wife rest in peace.
              "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Very sorry to hear about your loss. Stay strong.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack The Riffer View Post
                  I'm still in shock. Keep thinking I'm going to wake up from this nightmare. I guess I should have known it would happen sooner or later. I don't even know why I'm on the internet typing this. There's really no family here except for my step-daughter. I've called everyone and my AA Sponsor came and spent a few hours here with me. I need to go clean the house for all the family that will be cominjg to town.

I'm sorry!!!

You know you have many friends here, I'm one of them and you have family that love you..

Jack I don't what else to say.

I'm here for you, along with so many good people..

You're one STRONG guy man, you really been through alot. You must be stronger than ever man, there is people that love and need you..

You'e one of my very best freinds here from the start, if you need someone to talk to EVER..you let me know immediately.

I believe in you and I'm so very sorry and sad to hear this.

Bill
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Very sorry to hear about this Jack. If there is anything I can do call me 630-550-6143. Keep close to your sponsor. Very very sorry to hear this.
                    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Shit. Words are pretty much meaningless right now, but I'm really sorry to hear that....
                      Popular is not the same as good
                      Rare is not the same as valuable
                      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Oh man, I am so very sorry to hear this, my friend. My thoughts are with you at this very difficult time. As the others have said, if you need anything...
                        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

sorry bro, we are all here if you need us, just remember keep on, keepin on
                          "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

I'm very sorry to here the news. My prayers go out to you and your family. Keep the chin up, she would want you to continue on. You have friends here and you did right coming here with the news.
                            Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

i'm at a loss for words. so sorry to hear that. my sincere condolences
                              You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Working...
                              X