No announcement yet.

Wife Died This Morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so sorry to hear about this. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. And please keep in touch with your AA sponsor during this time.

God's peace be with you.
    Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

• So Sorry Jack. You are in my prayers.

Comment

• Sorry for your loss! My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Comment

• thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
          my kids go without food so i can collect guitars

Comment

• All of the arrangements have been made, small viewing Tuesday evening followed by cremation on Wednesday. My kids and I will head out to the coast sometime Thursday or Friday to sprinkle her ashes in the ocean like she wished. I'm pretty exhausted but holding up well. I am going to take a nap and then head out to an AA Meeting. Thanks again for all the condolences and prayers.
            Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

• stay strong man.
              she'll be waiting for you, at the clearing at the end of the road.
              You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

• Man, I am so sad to hear of this, my friend. I'm so impressed with your strength everytime I read one of your posts, and I truly think it inspires me to be a stronger person as well. Take care of the kids and stay strong for them as well and if you ever need anything, please just let us know.

Thoughts and prayers......
                Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

• Ditto to what Budman said about your strength. It sounds like you are holding up very well considering the tragedy that has occurred.

I hope your meeting goes well, and gives you additional strength to get through this.

- Eric
                  Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

• You and your family are in my thoughts. Stay strong!
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• So sorry man.Stay strong, stay clean and you will be honoring your wife's memory.
                      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

• My condolences. I really hate to hear about your loss. Stay strong.

Comment

• Dude, sorry to hear this. I know you've been thru some shit. Hang in ther, glad to hear you called your sponsor.
                          Chris
                          http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

• My condolences to you and your family. My thoughts and prayers to you and yours.

Be strong and be there for your step-daughter.

Comment

• I'm really sorry to hear this..

stay strong and be close to your family and friends at this hard time,
                              they will help you through

Comment

Working...
                              X