70 degrees in NJ..wtf...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 70 degrees in NJ..wtf...

Ok...right now its 70 degrees. It's January and its 70 degrees...wtf...I'm happy that it's so nice out, but the worst part is knowing that I'll be probably freeze my ass for until April or so once the weather decides to act right.

Yeah, it was 74 in Annapolis today. Keep it comin! Cold weather suuuuks!
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

I don't know about NJ, but I've heard in CT that if it doesn't snowing by January 15th or so, it's not gonna this winter.
      If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Originally posted by followthereaper View Post
        I don't know about NJ, but I've heard in CT that if it doesn't snowing by January 15th or so, it's not gonna this winter.
        I'll go with that.
        "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
        I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

It was in the high 60s today. If not for the wind I would have worn shorts.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalGrasshopper View Post
            Ok...right now its 70 degrees. It's January and its 70 degrees...wtf...I'm happy that it's so nice out, but the worst part is knowing that I'll be probably freeze my ass for until April or so once the weather decides to act right.
            Yeah, I woke up this morning and was sweating. I checked the thermostat and saw it was 75 in here! I quickly opened the windows. I guess I can't complain since my gas bill has been pretty low this year... so far.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

GLOBAL WARMING

Comment

Yep. We've been having really strange weather in Australia the last 2 months or so as well. Makes me a little worried.

Comment

It's been really warm here in chicago too. Not nearly as warm as 70 degrees but its been upper 40's and to 60's range. I guess it's an elninjo (sp) kind of year. Although it will probably snow in June. lol
                  Gil

Comment

It snowed in Tasmania around Christmas time. Melbourne had snow about 2 months ago. Tasmania and Melbourne are at the bottom of the country, but it's still not exactly normal.

Comment

Ok yall can eat my ass with a spoon! Ive been trying for 6 weeks now to work on my boat here and every week it snows on friday melts all week...And i think finally i can work on the boat,,,,,then i wake up and see its snowing thats the way i know its friday now....

I have an employee thats lived here 35 years and said "it never snows and stays like this".

All you east coasters can thank me I moved from NY that shit followed the truck boat and me to this state!
                      Haters gonna hate
                      Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

It rained almost all day in Montreal today! Yes, Montreal Canada! No snow and we are in January! The weather is all fucked up!
                        JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                        Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

It´s really too warm here for the last months. If everybody is willing to contribute a little and let their car engine run an extra hour per day, the poles will melt faster and my house will have a tropical beach front soon - before it sinks.

Comment

Originally posted by coloradoman25 View Post
                            Ok yall can eat my ass with a spoon! Ive been trying for 6 weeks now to work on my boat
                            I moved from NY that shit followed the truck boat and me to this state!

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

And now it feelss like 40 degrees F

Comment

Working...
                              X