too much pride?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• too much pride?

a guy with a JS30RR walked into a local guitar shop and asks for a case. this dimwit called "zero" offers to help and starts opening cases to find all are too small. twice i told the customer "the only case these people stock that'll fit your rhoads is a Gator Extreme" case. he acknowledged me but carried on handing his axe over to zero to try another obviously inappropriate case. fuck's sake, the guitar won't sit flat because the headstock overlaps the case edge. he then tries to put it into a pre-moulded case designed for a completely different shaped guitar. it doesn't fit. he then tries to remove the carpet-like fabric only to realise duh! it's exactly the same mould underneath! oh fuck it, i give up trying to help morons..
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
    oh fuck it, i give up trying to help morons..
    Welcome to the club.
    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

"Zero?" Gee, I wonder if he thought that one up himself...

Comment

i wonder if the "zero" is a prefex for

zero sense. or brains
        You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

you're not gonna believe this - he's actually got that name TATTOOED on his arm! :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Cool, then he won't need a nametag at work. That's thinking ahead.

Comment

Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

wish me luck when i order another jackson guitar, because they're the only one's in nottingham who can order a jackson import.
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Working...
                X