• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My DHL Experience...

Had a Geetar sent 2nd day to me via DHL...here is a snapshot

1. 2nd day arrives...no package call DHL, they cant find it
    2. 3rd day arrives....call them again...they cant find it
    3. 4th day arrives (Friday)...Call them again...they put a tracer on it but cant get back to me till Monday (that group does not work weekends)
    4. 5th day arrives...I check the tracking on line and its at my local center. Call them and tell them I am coming to get it....get there....they cant find it...20 minutes later its found
    5. Here is the kicker....get the package in my hands and......

someone apparently used it for a footstool!!! Guitar was fine though thank God!!! Just though this would be a funny one to share and to start a shipping debate with all of you
    I would not use DHL again...and BTW this was in no way shape or form the person sending the guitars fault...

jesus fucking christ.

i think i would have gutted the person delivering this on site.

at least the guitar is ok... but goddamnit, i would have lost my mind.

i have good experience with dhl and ups.. i think it's more a district to district problem, if the packages are mistreated and lost/shit like this happens ^
    You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

bad as it seems, they beat UPS all to hell, you'd probably be holding pieces, if you got it at all
      I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Even if the guitar wasnt hurt, I would be asking why the hell did it keep getting lost and why it has foot steps on it

Comment

Fuck DHL i have a nice Dinky with a ton of damage thanks to them...And the Kicker they are supposed to return ship it to the seller for free and 5 times now they have not picked it up and I work the wrong hours to get it there!
          Haters gonna hate
          Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

I think that it`s nowadays better to send guitars and stuff via normal
            mail ...cause the complains on DHL and UPS are getting everyday more and
            more obscene and frequent..
            Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

I got one once from DHL. Similar, too long - couldn't find it, I had to go down there. It was okay, too.

Did they refund the shipping cost, due to the delay? Just curious.

Keith
              The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

I've shipped 3 overseas packages via DHL (I have an account). Every time they bill me for at least $79.00 more than the online and phone quotes. I've disputed it each time, and each time I've got a refund for the over charge. The last time they told me just to mark up the shipping quote to my customer $100 on future orders to cover "unforseen charges".
                >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

That really frys my ass! UPS, DHL, Fed Ex...they're only as good as the shit for brains delivering the package. I'd take that box and have a big ol shouting match with corporate. There is no excuse on this planet or any other one that they should do something like that. I had a good one with UPS a couple years ago. I think they were about to call the police on me but damn it felt good. Fuckers!! And breathe.
                  "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                  I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeStrat View Post
                    That really frys my ass! UPS, DHL, Fed Ex...they're only as good as the shit for brains delivering the package. I'd take that box and have a big ol shouting match with corporate. There is no excuse on this planet or any other one that they should do something like that. I had a good one with UPS a couple years ago. I think they were about to call the police on me but damn it felt good. Fuckers!! And breathe.
                    imagine they would

and imagine, someone like Bill was to answer the call

Comment

It takes a real scumbag to step all over someones package like that.
                      Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Originally posted by Davey View Post
                        imagine they would and imagine, someone like Bill was to answer the call
                        It makes no difference to me how big and bad the receiver of the message. If a company or one of it's representatives is responsible for something like that, they deserve a good ass chewin. I don't care how you slice it....that is UNACCCEPTABLE! And I say this because if they had broken the guitar, they would put you through all kinds of shit hoping that you would just give up and go away. I have a pit bull mentality when it comes to this kind of stuff.
                        "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                        I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

i have a feeling you dont know bill..

Horns666 ring any bells?

Comment

Originally posted by Davey View Post
                            i have a feeling you dont know bill..
                            Horns666 ring any bells?
                            I know exactly who Bill is. And I can tell you that Bill would back up what I'm saying. He's the kind of guy that would be completely sympathetic if this happened to someone. Bill might be a menacing dude, but he's also got heart and common sense. If he didn't have these, he never would have been a police officer. Read what he writes between the badass stuff and you'll see what I mean.
                            Last edited by MikeStrat; 01-06-2007, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeStrat View Post
                              I know exactly who Bill is. And I can tell you that Bill would back up what I'm saying. He's the kind of guy that would be completely sympathetic if this happened to someone. Bill might be a menacing dude, but he's also got heart and common sense. If he didn't have these, he never would have been a police officer. Read what he writes between the badass stuff and you'll see what I mean.
                              that's what i'm saying... he'd rip em a new one :ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                              X