X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patriots breing their "A" Game today

At least in the second half
    Sorry Jets Fans

Feck them, I hope the chargers crush em. But I doubt it as the chargers are as much of a choke team as the Vikings always have been. God, I hate the Patriots.

Comment

Long odds on the Seahawks to go all the way.
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Where's Donny? I hope hes ok.

Comment

Donnie got banned a while back. He's doing OK & was at the game yesterday.

Comment

Cool, didnt know that. I thought he quit the board on his own. Glad to hear that hes ok.

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
              Donnie got banned a while back. He's doing OK & was at the game yesterday.

Donnie had a crappy day at the game yesterday ..He missed most of it and then fell asleep in the parking lot and got left there ..
              Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

What? I hope you are kidding. You are an interesting person. And I know that for a fact.
                I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

hey Carbuff better luck next year.

Lifelong Patriots fan here..........was a dismal existance for a loooooong time, but I never wavered.

Go Pats!!!!
                  I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                    What? I hope you are kidding. You are an interesting person. And I know that for a fact.

If I'm that interesting and you know that, then pm me what you think you know .. :ROTF:
                    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Originally posted by bombtek View Post
                      hey Carbuff better luck next year.

Lifelong Patriots fan here..........was a dismal existance for a loooooong time, but I never wavered.

Go Pats!!!!
                      Oh, no luck needed here, just a real QB would be nice. We dont need no stinkin "Comeback Players" here. All the people throwing praise at Chad must not watch him play much. The Jets will win nothing with Chad.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
                        Oh, no luck needed here, just a real QB would be nice. We dont need no stinkin "Comeback Players" here. All the people throwing praise at Chad must not watch him play much. The Jets will win nothing with Chad.

It is kind of unfortunate how teams cling to players that just don't really work out every team is guilty of it, and it is something I don't understand. Just cut your losses and find a better prospect.
                        I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

I was 4 years old when the Jets won the bowl, so I was still incoherent basically , so being a Jet fan I expected the loss, and even bet on New England to cover the 9 points, I hate being a Jet fan, but I love the jets , I'll never leave them. I hate frontrunners, and the Patriot fans have had it as good as the yankee fans basically now for a while. It's a guaranteed playoff position every year for those teams and that;'s what sometimes keeps me happy. For you diehards- I had 50 yard line seats for the Patriots-Dolphins AFC Championship game in '85 when they went down to Miami and beat the much hated Dolphins. I was wearing a copied home made pair of EVH's white overalls with the red stripes and my best pal Josh had the Patriots hat on, and we were abusing the dolphin fans cuz they were so cocky. We ran on the field after it and I got to shake Andre Tippet's hand. I'm 5' 10", 170ish, all my other brothers are 6'2", 6'3, and 6'5and a half. I have big hands and big feet but never grew into them(bongs regularly from 10years old on will do it to you)and this cats hand was like a fukkin' baseball mitt. Now i dislike the Pats more because they kick our ass every time now and the dolphins suck and are not as high on the dislike chart. The whole game was the touchdown today at the end of the half for the Pats , and then the Jet's opening drive of the 2nd half getting thwarted by that blocked backwards pass , typical Pats win, make the team pay for their mistakes and they always do. I live out here but I'm rooting for them over the Chargers. I hope they kill them. Why? I have no idae.
                          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Being a Jets fan since 1969, I'm in mourning too.

But, we did have great season. I thought we were gonna get 4 wins max. 10 wins was unthinkable. I knew it was trouble when we drew the Pats in the first round. Any other team, ok, but not the Pats around playoff time.

So, all in all, I don't mind routing for the Pats. They never bothered me, but the Dolphins are another story!!!!!. I wouldv'e love to see them make the playoffs, then lose like Dallas did.

The Dolphins in the NFL are equivalent to the Red Sox in MLB to me...
                            Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

I was at the game and have had season tickets since 92 (real easy to get'em back then).
                              I thought it was a real good game, The Jets are gonna be real good if the make a QB change, it's not that Chad isn't good, but he just seems to make the one or two plays that break the jets' back. Kind of Bledsoe-ish.
                              sorry Jets fans, but I was really tired of some of you calling our local sports radio telling how much better Chad was that Brady, with all due respect, come on, give me a break.
                              He's got good touch, but sometimes you just gotta jam it in there instead of floating it to the spot.
                              Last edited by SRD86; 01-08-2007, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X